* Under-10 -- The Greater Harford Strikers shut out the ASA Lightning, 10-0, in recent Baltimore Beltway action at the Kingsville Recreation Complex.
Sean McAvoy led the team with a hat trick, Chris Schneider scored two goals and Mike Costello, Joey Meise, Robby Singer, Danny Taylor and Chris Smith each scored once.
Assists were credited to Jeff Kocher (two), Cory Bolchoz, Luke Meissner, Brian Kemper, Taylor and Smith. Strong defense was provided by Matt Wood, Brandon Lijewski and Doug Hentz.
* Under-12 -- Forest Hill (1-0-1) defeated St. Stephens, 2-0, last Sunday in Harford County Travel League action.
Both goals were scored by halfback Brian Krotzschmar. Halfback Ned Hermes and fullback Danny Martin had the assists.
* Under-13 -- Two first-half goals by striker Derrick Snyder propelled the Greater Harford Soccer Club Scorpions past the ++ Pasadena Booters, 2-1.
During the Beltway League game played at Kingsville Recreation Complex, wing Tim Bowman provided the assist on Snyder's winning score, and keeper Jimmy Kopp recorded 12 saves.
* Under-14 -- The Hickory Rebels scored five unanswered goals in the rain last Saturday to defeat the Forest Hill Strikers, 5-0, at Forest Hill.
The Rebels' offense was led by Brent Gebhardt with two goals and one goal each by Tim Goetzinger, Mark Leach and Ryan MacNeill.
On Sunday, the Rebels defeated the '81 Lazers, 1-0. Tim Goetzinger scored late in the second half. Matt Hamme and Steve Poole shared duties in the goal.
* 6-8 -- In Harford/Baltimore Football League play last Saturday, Bel Air defeated Reisterstown, 52-12, behind Anthony Fisher and Todd Berkley.
Berkley recovered a ball in the end zone for a Bel Air touchdown, returned a kickoff for a touchdown and played quarterback in the second half.
Fisher also returned a kickoff for a touchdown, to go with with a 60-yard run. Billy Glodek played quarterback for Bel Air in the first half.
Other scores -- Middle River 21, Cockeysville 8; Stembridge 12, Parkville 6; Bel Air 52, Reisterstown 12; Edgewood/Joppatowne 24, Fallston 14.
* 7-9 -- Parkville 25, Cockeysville 13; Overlea 34, Jarrettsville 0; Bel Air 30, Aberdeen 6; Middle River 13, Cockeysville 7; Fallston 6, Edgewood/JT 0.
* 8-10 -- Middle River 28, Fallston 0; Cockeysville 28, Parkville 0; Bel Air 50, Jarrettsville 0; Towson 36, Lutherville 6; Overlea 24, Edgewood/JT 0.
* 9-11 -- Edgewood/JT 6, Fallston 0; Edgemere 13, Aberdeen 6; Bel Air 20, Jarrettsville 0; Cockeysville 12, Middle River 0.
* 10-12 -- Edgewood/JT 31, Fallston 0; Aberdeen 30, Bel Air 20; Middle River 26, Cockeysville 6; Parkville 32, Jarrettsville 12; Overlea 26, Towson 6.
* 11-13 -- Middle River 31, Aberdeen 0; Overlea 20, Jarrettsville 16; Lutherville 6, Fallston 0; Cockeysville 13, Bel Air 12.
To report recreation games, scores and highlights, send information to: Sports Department, Baltimore Sun, Harford County, 15 Churchville Rd., Suite 112, Bel Air, Md., 21014. Fax number (410) 893-3252. Deadline is Thursday at noon.