* SHOOTING: Central District -- A resident of the 600 block of Smithson St. was listed in critical condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center after being shot four times in the back by a man who entered his home Thursday night.
* SHOOTING: Central District -- A gunman entered a house in the 1900 block of Eutaw Place Thursday and shot two men, one in the eye and the other in the stomach. The victims were listed in serious condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center.
* SHOOTING: Southern District -- A resident of the 2400 block of Dorton Court was shot four times Thursday afternoon after answering a knock at his door. When the victim turned to run upstairs, the gunman fired, striking him in the right thigh, back, and right buttocks. The victim was listed in serious condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center.
* THEFT/ARREST: Southern District -- A fire department portable radio valued at $1,500 was stolen from Truck Co. 13, stationed on South Carey Street near West Lombard Street. Police arrested a youth and charged him with theft. It was not known if the radio was recovered.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered Colley's Fashions in the 1100 block of W. Lombard St. through the front door Wednesday or Thursday and stole two TVs and jewelry, all valued at more than $1,000.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Nearly $500 was stolen from a safe at the Fort Charles Pub in the 1400 block of S. Charles St. Thursday.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A gunman robbed the Sunoco service station in the 4500 block of Falls Road of nearly $200 Thursday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1974 Dodge with Maryland tags ZPX852 was stolen from the 300 block of E. 25th St. Thursday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 3200 block of Ellerslie Ave. through a front window Thursday and stole a VCR valued at $260.
* CUTTING: Northern District -- A resident of the 1100 block of Gleneagle Road was arguing with a youth in the 1100 block of E. Belvedere Ave. Thursday when he was cut on the right hand with a knife.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 1500 block of N. Carey St. of $300 Thursday while the victim walked near his home.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 1200 block of N. Carey St. of $10 and a pager in the 1300 block of N. Carey St. Thursday.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 2400 block oRidgely St. was in the 300 block of N. Stricker St. Thursday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed her of $450.
* THEFT: Western District -- A resident of the 1600 block of Riggs Ave. was in the 1300 block of Winchester St. Thursday when a man stole her purse containing more than $100.
* ROBBERY/ARREST:Woodlawn District -- Three men, one with a handgun, robbed the J & D auto repair shop in the 6700 block of Windsor Mill Road Thursday and escaped with an undisclosed sum. Later, police arrested a suspect at Richglen Drive and Kafern Road and recovered a handgun believed used in the crime. Charged with armed robbery and held pending a bail hearing was Gary Walters, 24, of the 5400 block of Old Court Road.
* ROBBERY TRY/ARRESTS: White Marsh District -- Police arrested four teen-age boys and charged each with attempting to rob a 65-year-old woman of her purse in the 6800 block of Belair Road Thursday afternoon. Armed with a toy gun, the youths tried to steal the woman's purse shortly after noon, but she held on, causing them to flee. The boys were identified and arrested a short time later.
* ROBBERY: Essex District -- A man with a knife robbed the
Quick Mart in the 1500 block of Martin Boulevard in Middle River of $50 Thursday morning.
* BURGLARY: Fallston -- Someone entered a garage at Best Lawn Care and Landscaping in the 2900 block of Fallston Road Thursday and stole tools valued at $700 and a chrome measuring wheel valued at more than $100.
* DESTRUCTION: Joppa -- The windows and hood of a 1987 Chevrolet Blazer were broken by someone who entered the Joppa Automatic Transmission Co. in the 600 block of Pulaski Highway Wednesday. Also broken were several building windows. Police said damage was estimated at $700.