* SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 1300 block of Winston Ave. was in the 1300 block of Kitmore Road about 6 p.m. Tuesday when a man shot him in the leg and arm. The gunman escaped, and the victim was taken to an area hospital for treatment.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Computer equipment valued at more than $6,000 was stolen from P.C. Micro Dealers in the 4000 block of Remington Ave. between Monday and Tuesday by someone who entered through the front door.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- An elderly couple from the 1000 block of Roland Heights Ave. were walking near their home Tuesday when they were assaulted by a man who robbed them of more than $50.
* ASSAULT: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking two men, one with a handgun, who forced their way into a house in the 3900 block of Edgewood Road and ransacked the dwelling ZTC looking for a safe containing money. The intruders left when they couldn't find the safe.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- Police were seeking two women who struck a resident of the 1800 block of N. Bentalou St. with a bottle after he refused to give them money Tuesday night in the 2600 block of Pennsylvania Ave. The victim was taken to Bon Secours Hospital and treated for a cut forehead.
* BURGLARY/ASSAULT: Western District -- Police were seeking a man who forced his way into a house in the 600 block of N. Mount St. Monday and threatened the female occupant with a handgun.
* ASSAULT: Southern District -- A resident of the 900 block of Coppin Court was struck in the head with a baseball trophy during an argument Tuesday afternoon in her home with a man she knows. The man fled, and the woman was taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center for treatment of a cut.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A man robbed a resident of the 3000 block of Brighton St. of property valued at nearly $50 near the victim's home Tuesday.
* ROBBERY TRY/SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A resident the 1100 block of Wicklow Road was in the 4500 block of Old Frederick Road Tuesday when a gunman demanded his money and then shot him in the leg and buttock. The gunman escaped, and the victim was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center, where he was listed in good condition.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Four people were the 2100 block of McHenry St. Tuesday when a woman robbed them of their cash and jewelry at gunpoint. Later, police arrested a suspect and were holding her pending charges.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Property valued at nearly $500 was stolen from an apartment in the 400 block of Long Island Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a door.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2700 block of W. Baltimore St. Tuesday and stole $400 in property.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered Mr. Mattress in the 7100 block of York Road through a door between Monday night and Tuesday morning. It was not immediately known if any property or money was missing.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- More than $100 was stolen from a cash box and cash register at the York Road Cinema in the 6300 block of York Road by someone who entered between Monday and Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Fishing equipment valued at more than $200 was stolen from a storage locker of an apartment in the 1300 block of Airley Road.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- The occupant of a house in the 1600 block of Mussula Ave. frightened a burglar away Monday before the intruder could steal any property. The man entered through a window.