Justin Wilde scored the winning goal with four minutes left to lead No. 14 Chesapeake (1-0) past Eleanor Roosevelt (1-1), 2-1, in boys soccer yesterday.
* South River 1, Lackey 0, OT: Jeff Schrumm broke a scoreless tie 20 seconds in the overtime period, lifting host South River (1-0) past Lackey (0-1).
* Dundalk 5, Patapsco 1: Senior midfielder Jason Parks' hat trick led visiting Dundalk (2-0, 1-0) past Patapsco in a 3A Baltimore County League game.
* Atholton 6, Glen Burnie 0: Atholton (3-0) scored five goals in the second half and cruised past Glen Burnie (0-1). Remington Stone had five saves in the shutout.
* Kenwood 2, Lansdowne 1: Dan Mervis scored two first-half goals to lead visiting Kenwood (1-0) over Lansdowne (0-1).
* Old Mill 5, Calvert 0: Bob Thomas had two goals and an assist to lead Old Mill (1-0) past visiting Calvert (2-1).
* Annapolis Area Christian 4, Arlington Baptist 1: Tim Jacobs had a goal and an assist to lead Annapolis Area Christian (2-2) past Arlington Baptist (3-1-1).
* Centennial 4, North Hagerstown 0: Sophomore striker Michelle Clare's hat trick led No. 3 Centennial (1-0-1) to a shutout over visiting North Hagerstown in a game that was stopped in the second half because of lightning.
* Meade 5, Laurel 5: Jamie Millett and Tere Frilichowski made 17 and 16 saves, respectively, as Meade and Laurel played to a double-overtime tie.
* Bel Air 7, Edgewood 0: Melissa Scharoun and Katie Bentz RTC scored two goals each to help the Bobcats (2-0) shut out the visiting Rams.
* John Carroll 1, St. Mary's 0: Sophomore halfback Amy Goetzinger scored the game-winner 21:32 into the second half, as John Carroll (2-0, 3-0) edged host St. Mary's (1-3, 2-4) in Catholic League game.
* Atholton 4, Glen Burnie 1: Junior striker Stephanie Van Deusen scored twice to lift visiting Atholton (2-1) over Glen Burnie (0-1)
* Chesapeake-AA 1, Archbishop Spalding 0: Senior forward Tonya Buckmaster scored the game-winner with 9:15 left in the first half, as Chesapeake-AA (2-0) edged Spalding (1-1).
* Kenwood 4, Lansdowne 0: Danielle Baker scored all four goals to lead the Bluebirds (1-0) past the host Vikings (0-1).
* St. Mary's 0, Annapolis 0, OT: St. Mary's (1-0-2) and Annapolis (0-1-1) played to a scoreless tie in a non-league game, which was called four minutes into overtime because of darkness.