* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- Two masked men robbed Arby's restaurant in the 6000 block of Moravia Road Sunday of an undisclosed sum of money.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A metal window grate was stolen from the outside of a house in the 1800 block of Laurens St. between Saturday and Sunday. The grate was valued at $200.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who entered a house in the 900 block of Druid Lake Park Drive Monday and stole several cassette tapes from the living room.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 1800 block of Forest Park Drive was seated in his car in the 2400 block of Loyola Northway Monday when a man grabbed him around the neck and robbed him of $10.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered a house in the first block of W. Ostend St. through an unlocked front door Monday and stole several small statues valued at $800.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 3700 block of Eldorado Ave. of cash and property, all valued at $600, in the 3200 block of Garrison Blvd. Monday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1984 Pontiac with Maryland tags 292ALH was stolen from the 4100 block of Patterson Ave. Monday.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Several bikes of unknown value were stolen from a house in the 3700 block of Towanda Ave. between Sunday and Monday by someone who entered through a basement window.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property valued at $600 was stolen from a house in the 3800 block of Wabash Ave. Monday by someone entering by a window.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Three fire extinguishers valued at $140 were stolen from a garage in the 5100 block of Linden Heights Ave. between Friday and Monday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men entered the office of a retired lawyer in the Ashburton nursing home in the 3500 block of Hilton Road Monday and robbed him of more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- A TV, videocassette recorder, a video game and meat, all valued at more than $2,000, were stolen Monday from a house in the 3700 block of Fairview Ave. by someone who entered through a kitchen window.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1991 Pontiac with Maryland tags AFC760 was stolen from the 3700 block of Spaulding Ave. Monday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed the B & B Cleaners in the 5500 block of Reisterstown Road of $65 Monday.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Someone entered a house in the 5400 block of Sweet Air Road Monday by removing a window screen and stole several pieces of jewelry of unknown value.
* THEFT: Parkville District -- Jewelry valued at more than $2,000 was stolen from a house in the 4700 block of Carroll Manor Road between Sept. 9 and 16. The theft was reported Monday.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Clothing valued at more than $2,000 was stolen from a storage locker in the basement of an apartment in the 6500 block of Collinsdale Road between Aug. 20 and Sept. 20.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 6600 block of Copper Ridge Drive Monday, destroying stereo equipment.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Several cartons of three brands of cigarettes and more than $100 were stolen from the High's dairy store in the 2300 block of Smith Ave. Monday by someone who entered the store after breaking the glass front door with a rock.