* SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- Officer Charles Smoot was in the 1600 block of Montpelier St. Saturday night when he saw several males, at least one with a shotgun, run down an alley. Moments later, at least one shot was heard. The officer was about to investigate when he saw a youth armed with a shotgun approach a car. When the officer ordered the youth to drop the shotgun, the youth pointed the weapon at the officer, who fired five shots. One bullet hit the youth in the leg. After treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Leon Lewis, 15, whose address was not immediately available, was charged as an adult with assaulting a police officer and possession of a deadly weapon and is being held at the Baltimore Detention Center in lieu of $45,000.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered Young's grocery store in the 300 block of N. Stricker St. over the weekend through a hole in the wall of an adjacent vacant house and stole five cases of soft drinks valued at nearly $40.
* STABBING/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a woman who stabbed a resident of the 1000 block of McKean Ave. with a knife during an incident at the victim's home Sunday.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who cut a female resident of the 4400 block of Buchanan Ave. on the throat with a knife and struck her in the face with his fist during an incident in the 4400 block of LaPlata Ave. Sunday.
* ASSAULT: Southern District -- Two men attacked a resident of the 4300 block of Eldone Ave. in the 3400 block of S. Hanover St. Sunday and struck him several times with a baseball bat.
* SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 400 block of S. Augusta Ave. was standing on a corner in the 500 block of Yale Ave. Sunday with several other people when a man fired several shots into the crowd, hitting the victim in the back. The victim was in fair condition at St. Agnes Hospital.
* SHOOTING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 5200 block of St. Charles Ave. was in the 3700 block of Oakmont Ave. Sunday when he saw a man firing a handgun. When the victim tried to get out of the line of fire, he was shot in the back. The victim was taken to Sinai Hospital for treatment. No arrest has been made.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1986 Chevrolet with Maryland tags ZMD361 was stolen from the 3400 block of Edgewood Ave. Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered the Radio Shack in the 5400 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday. It was not immediately known if any property was taken.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 4100 block of Belvieu Ave. was riding his bike in the 4500 block of Garrison Blvd. Sunday night when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of his bike, valued at $300.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone entered a house in the first block of W. 20th St. over the weekend and stole a TV set and cash, all valued at more than $1,000.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- A resident of the 1700 block of Bolton St. was walking near his home Sunday night when two teen-age boys, one with a handgun, robbed him of his wallet. Police said the wallet contained no money.
* ROBBERY: Parkville District -- A gunman robbed the 7-Eleven store in the 8000 block of Belair Road early Monday morning of an undisclosed sum of money. Before he escaped, the gunman forced an employee into a rear room.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- A 1992 Jeep Cherokee with Maryland tags 485065M was stolen Sunday from the 1800 block of Trenleigh Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- Someone stole a 1984 Toyota van with Maryland tags 226060M from the 300 block of Dunkirk Road Sunday night.
* ROBBERY: Garrison District -- A resident of the 300 block of Kendig Drive was placing his cellular telephone in the truck of his car at the Owings Mill Town Center in the 10300 block of Millrun Circle Sunday afternoon when a green car occupied by three youths backed up and stopped. One of the youths had a gun and ordered the victim to give up the phone. Before they drove off, the youths also robbed the man of at least one pager. Total value of the property was nearly $450.