* The Advertising and Professional Club of Baltimore Inc. elected its new board members.
* On the board of directors are: Michael C. Hodes, president; Lois Hodes, vice president; Jennifer Vitale, 2nd vice president; Sam J. Costa, treasurer; Lourdes Morales, secretary; Benjamin R. Civiletti, general counsel; and Sr. Rose Marie Nassif, honorary member.
* On the board of governors are: Marcellus Alexander, Warren M. Bloomberg, Andrew S. Civiletti, Robert C. Embry, Terri Ezrine, John W. Felton, Joseph T. Fetcho, Robert K. Gerner, Francis Johannson, Nathaniel E. Jones Jr., Kevin Kamenetz, Herbert S. Kasoff, Leroy S. Kirby Sr., Clarisse B. Mechanic, David R. Millard, Annette Paterakis, Tucky P. Ramsey, Martin R. Resnick, Lois Rosenfield, Mary Ann Saar, Koula Savvakis, John F. Siegert Jr. and Michael B. Styer.
* Elected honorary governors are: Meyer Caplan, W. Terrell Fulton, George W. Gephart, S. L. Hammerman II, I. H. Hammerman II, Clyde S. Hartlove, Gerald M. Kavanaugh, Kip Mandris, Marshall M. Myer, John A. Nethen, Howard J. Scaggs, Edward J. Vinnicombe Jr. and Samuel Winik.
* Catholic Relief Services--USCC, appointed Kenneth F. Hackett executive director.
* ERIS Enterprises Inc., a Columbia-based management consulting and training firm, was awarded a contract by Howard County to design a training program for its supervisors.
* Nicholas & Associates Inc., an employee benefit consulting firm, has been retained by The American Fiber Manufacturers Association Inc. to provide actuarial and administrative services for its Defined Benefit Plan. The American Fiber Manufacturers Association Inc. is a domestic trade organization.
* Parks, Ottenheimer & Subotnik Advertising has been selected by Merry Maids cleaning services of Towson, Randallstown and Bel Air to handle its broadcast advertising. The firm is also coordinating a print campaign for Haight Funeral Home of Sykesville.
* The Stern Agency, a Columbia-based full-service advertising and public relations firm, has been selected to develop an advertising campaign for The Chesapeake Bay Foundation Lands Program.
* W. B. Doner & Company has been selected agency of record for Washington Hospital Center.
* Weinberg Harris & Associates Inc., a Baltimore-based public relations firm, added four new marketing and public relations accounts: Stout, Causey & Horning, P.A., Heavenly Ham, the Maryland State Games and the Magic Penny Program.
* The Pro Bono Counseling Project has named the following board members for 1993-1994: Joanne Althoff, certified social worker; Babette R. Bierman, certified social worker; Catherine E. Born, University of Maryland School of Social Work; Sue Brown, Maryland Psychological Association; Shelley Cole, Alex. Brown & Sons; Maureen Conklin-Vernon; Swaran S. Dhawan, certified social worker; Sheryl Dorman; David Edwin, Johns Hopkins University; Marilyn J. Gilmore, Marilyn J. Gilmore Associates; Cathy Harkless; Laura L. Katz, certified social worker; Roger L. Michel, Legg Mason; Sally C. Millemann; Tracy Miller, Shapiro & Olander; David Mongan, Whitney, Bailey, Cox & Magnani; Richard C. Naden, CPA of Hahn, Naden & Co.; Lewis Neisner; and Sally Neustadt, CSW.
Open for business
* Conway Management Company Inc., of Bel Air, has assumed management of the Manor Shopping Center.