SHOOTING: Southeastern District -- A youth was wounded in the upper right arm in the 200 block of N. Aisquith St. about 11:10 p.m. Saturday. Police knew of no suspect or motive. Derek Yancy, 16, of the 1100 block of Orleans St., was released after treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital, police said.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- An East Baltimore resident was shot in his right leg as he stood on his front steps in the 1800 block of E. Eager St. at 2:25 a.m. yesterday. Hoziah Outland, whose age was not given by the authorities, was released after treatment at Hopkins. Police said they knew of no suspect.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A man was shot in the buttocks in the 2300 block of E. Federal St. about 12:30 a.m. yesterday. Police said Michael Lamont Smith, 24, was treated at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* ASSAULT: Southeastern District -- Police arrested a juvenile in connection with a baseball bat assault during an argument in the 100 block of S. Washington St. about 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Police charged the youth with aggravated assault, and released him to his parents. The victim declined hospital treatment.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man was robbed of a wallet at gunpoint at 5:45 a.m. yesterday in the 3500 block of Garrison Blvd.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man and a woman were robbed at gunpoint of a total of $88 at 12:10 a.m. yesterday in the 4000 block of Fernhill Ave. Police arrested a man in connection with the robbery, but would not identify him last night.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A man was hit in head with bottle at 1:15 a.m. yesterday in the 1700 block of Laurens St. He was released after treatment at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* CARJACKING: Western District -- A man driving a 1990 Mercury Topaz was abducted at gunpoint by another man about 3 a.m. yesterday in the 2500 block of Pennsylvania Ave. The carjacker pointed a gun at the driver, told him to "slide over" and drove his victim around. The victim was ordered out of the car a short time later, uninjured.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone broke into the William S. Baer School at North and Warwick avenues between Friday and yesterday. Police found a door on the west side of the building forced open and an office ransacked, but did not know what had been taken.
* AUTO THEFT: Southeastern District -- A 1987 Chevrolet sedan was stolen from the 6500 block of Cleveland Ave. between 4 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 a.m. yesterday.
* AUTO THEFT: Southeastern District -- A 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo was stolen from the 2900 block of Boston St. between 7:15 a.m. Saturday and 9:30 a.m. yesterday.
* AUTO THEFT: Southeastern District -- A 1988 Chevrolet Camaro was stolen from the 4900 block of Fleet St. between 9 p.m. Saturday and 1:15 a.m. yesterday.
* THEFT FROM VEHICLE: Southeastern District -- About $780 worth of tools, including saws, were stolen from a vehicle in the 500 block of S. Central Ave. between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. Saturday.
* THEFT FROM VEHICLE: Central District -- About $100 worth of property was stolen from a car in the 1100 block of N. Calvert St. about 2 a.m. Saturday.
* PURSE SNATCHING: Southeastern District -- A purse containing $42 was snatched from a pedestrian in the 600 block of S. Clinton St. about 10 p.m. Friday.
* ROBBERY: Parkville District -- A man claiming to have a bomb robbed an Exxon station in the 7300 block of McClean Blvd. Saturday night. The man said he had a bomb and demanded that the cashier fill a shopping bag with money. He took the bag and fled on foot, leaving behind the purported bomb -- a device police later found to be harmless.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Towson -- Someone entered Clinical Associates, 660 Kenilworth Drive, through a window early Saturday and removed an unspecified type and quantity of drugs.