Will Cirrincione and Doug Willey each also scored for the Greyhounds (5-1, 3-0).
Siena fell to 0-2-1 and 0-1-1.
* UNLV 3, Navy 1: Tim Ogden scored Navy's goal as the Midshipmen (0-4-2) lost to UNLV (2-3) late Friday night in Las Vegas in the UMBRO/Snickers Rebel Classic. Navy will play San Diego State (2-3) today at 5 p.m.
* Campbell 6, Towson State 0: Brian Hunter and Toni Sukala each scored twice and Campbell (5-1, 3-0) downed visiting Towson State (2-3, 1-1) in a Big South Conference game at Buies Creek, N.C.
* Franklin & Marshall 2, Washington College 1: Rory Conway scored but Washington (4-3, 0-2) lost to host Franklin & Marshall (4-2) in a Centennial Conference game at Lancaster, Pa.
* Swarthmore 3, Western Maryland 3: Leonard Cuello scored with 90 seconds left in overtime to enable visiting Swarthmore (3-1-1, 0-0-1) to tie Western Maryland (1-3-1, 0-0-1) 3-3 in a Centennial Conference game.
Matt Catona gave Western Maryland a 3-2 lead, scoring his first goal of the season 6:30 into the first of the two 15-minute extra periods. Catona also assisted on Chris Malehorn's goal with eight minutes left in regulation to tie it at 2.
* Greensboro 4, Salisbury 0: Jamos Galando had a goal and an assist, as Greensboro (4-0-1) defeated host Salisbury (0-3).
* Chesapeake CC 2, Dundalk CC 1: Roy Lambden and Keith Heinlein scored to lead host Chesapeake Community College past Dundalk Community College (0-3, 0-2).
* Frostburg State 3, Washington & Lee 0: Steve MacIntyre recorded his second shutout of the season and Frostburg State (3-2) defeated Washington & Lee at Lexington, Va. MacIntyre made five saves for Frostburg State.
* UMBC 6, Delaware 1: J. J. Kremer had a goal and two assists to help the Retrievers (5-0) beat visiting Delaware (1-4).
* St. Mary's 3, Johns Hopkins 0: Jenny Forbes scored twice to lead St. Mary's past host Johns Hopkins (0-3-1).
* Goucher 2, Franklin & Marshall 2: Goucher ended its five-game losing streak with a double-overtime tie with host Franklin & Marshall at Lancaster, Pa. Goucher's Christine Simeone and Shannon Watson combined for 34 saves.
* Washington & Lee 4, Western Maryland 0: Jen Lynch scored twice to lead Washington & Lee (3-1) past host Western Maryland (0-3).
* Loyola 1, Canisius 0: Stephanie Roberts (Severna Park) scored on a penalty kick with 3:36 remaining to lift host Loyola (2-1-1, 1-0-1) over Canisius (3-1, 0-1) in a Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference game.
* Goucher def. Pittsburgh-Johnstown, 2-1: Goucher won the Washington & Lee Tournament at Lexington, Va., defeating Pittsburgh-Johnstown, 11-15, 15-12, 15-11, in the final. Goucher (13-0) placed two players on the all-tournament team -- Laurie Bender (Parkville) and Casandra Clemens (Loch Raven).
* Towson State def. Coppin State, 3-0: Christy Hutson (Glen Burnie) had five kills to lead Towson (12-1) to its 12th straight win, 15-6, 15-3, 15-1 over the Eagles.
* Swarthmore 2, College of Notre Dame 0: Debbie Pearson recorded 10 saves, but College of Notre Dame (2-2) fell short to host Swarthmore.
* Salisbury 5, Wooster 1: Kim Bloodsworth had two goals and an assist and Susan Fatz had two goals as Salisbury (3-0) defeated Wooster in the first round of the Sunfest Tournament at Salisbury State.
The Navy women remained undefeated, as Aletha Williams (18:46) and Kerri Gray (18:50) led the Midshipmen over George Mason and James Madison in Annapolis.
The Navy men successfully defended their team title and Clayton Clews of Edinboro (Pa.) College took individual honors in the Fordham University Invitational Cross-Country meet in New York.
Navy placed three runners in the top 10 and scored 44 points. Cornell was second with 59, ahead of Edinboro (72), Harvard (111) and Lafayette (166).