Maryland Insurance Commissioner Dwight K. Bartlett III announced yesterday that he had completed several top staff changes as part of a reorganization of the newly independent Maryland Insurance Administration.
New appointments include:
* Jean Bienemann, a senior staff attorney for the agency, will become the associate commissioner for property and casualty on Oct. 1. She replaces J. Frank Nayden, a 25-year veteran of the division, who is retiring at the end of the month.
* Randi Reichel, an assistant attorney general, will head the life and health division as associate commissioner starting Oct. 11. She has been legal counsel to the division for seven years.
* Joseph T. Kelly, who had been assistant commissioner for administration, has had his duties expanded and his title changed to associate commissioner for professional and consumer affairs.
* Donald Brandenberg, former associate commissioner for life and health, was named chief actuary.
* Dennis Carroll, former deputy counsel to the Department of Licensing and Regulation, has become principal counsel to the administration. Mr. Carroll retains the title of assistant attorney general.