* CARJACKING: Southern District -- A 25-year-old resident of the 6600 block of Richlow in Baltimore County was stopped in the 800 block of W. Lombard St. about 2 a.m. Thursday when two men, one with a 9 mm handgun and the other with a baseball bat, pulled him from the vehicle and beat him about the head before stealing his 1991 Mitsubishi with Maryland tags WLT390. The victim was found near the scene bleeding from multiple cuts on the head and neck but refused medical treatment, saying he "just wanted to go home."
* STOLEN CAR: Southern District -- A 1988 Oldsmobile with Maryland tags TDT978 was stolen from the 600 block of Washburn Ave. Wednesday.
* STOLEN CAR: Southern District -- Someone stole a 1989 Oldsmobile with Maryland tags NHM510 from the 3400 block of Annapolis Road Wednesday.
* THEFT: Central District -- An in--- radio valued at $500 was stolen from a car parked in the 300 block of W. Pratt St. between Monday and Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- A resident of the 1500 block of Pentridge Road was in the 600 block of Ploy St. Wednesday evening when he was attacked by a man who robbed him of a briefcase and his money.
* THEFT: Central District -- Potted plants valued at $200 were stolen from the back yard of a house in the 1800 block of Bolton St. Wednesday.
* THEFT: Central District -- A duffel bag containing several pieces of clothing, all valued at nearly $150, was stolen from a car parked in the first block of W. Lanvale St. Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Property valued at more than $800 was stolen from a house in the 800 block of E. Belvedere Ave. Wednesday by someone who entered through a window.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1985 Buick with Maryland tags ZMZ358 and owned by a resident of the 3700 block of Dolfield Ave. was stolen from the 1000 block of Claymont Ave. Tuesday or Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A man who implied that he had a gun robbed the 7-Eleven store in the 300 block of E. Joppa Road of an undisclosed sum of money Wednesday night.
* ROBBERY: Cockeysville District -- A man armed with a silver-colored semiautomatic handgun entered the 7-Eleven store in the first block of Church Lane shortly after 1 a.m. Thursday and ordered two employees onto the floor. He then forced one employee to give him the contents of the cash registers before robbing the employees of their money and property. Before he fled, the man herded the employees into a back room.
* STOLEN CAR: Cockeysville District -- A 1990 Isuzu Amigo with Maryland tags AXF54Y and valued at $7,000 was stolen from the first block of Belmullet Court Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- A handgun valued at $500 and a gasoline-operated grass trimmer valued at nearly $300 were stolen from a house in the 2200 block of Mount Carmel Road in Parkton Wednesday by someone who kicked in a rear door.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone entered a house in the first block of Chapel Court in Timonium through a rear door Wednesday and stole a lawn mower, a mulcher, a weed cutter, golf clubs, tools and other property, all valued at more than $2,300.
* STOLEN TRUCK: White Marsh District -- A 1988 Ford F-150 pickup truck with Maryland tags 219736 was stolen from the 5600 block of Carrington Drive Tuesday or Wednesday.
* THEFT: White Marsh District -- A multispeed bike valued at more than $200 and owned by a resident of the 8400 block of Rocky Mount Road was stolen Wednesday from a playground in the 1700 block of Weyburn Road.
* THEFT/ARREST: White Marsh District -- A 25-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday when she attempted to leave the Montgomery Ward store at the Golden Ring Mall without paying for several pieces of clothing. A second woman was released when she produced identification but also faces charges of theft. Police said both women entered a changing room with the
clothing, then left later with some of the clothing hidden in their carrying bags. The clothing, valued at more than $150, was recovered.