* Air Cargo Inc. named C. Brown Wilder Jr. president.
* The town of Bowie named Patrice Cheatham its economic development coordinator.
* Damar Group, a Columbia-based computer training firm, announced that Rajeev R. Tadas has joined the firm as a group associate.
* Danko Arlington Inc., producer of industrial patterns, aluminum sand castings and machined parts for commercial and defense applications, named John D. Danko president.
* Quantex Corp. has named Warren G. Taylor director of sales and marketing.
* RTKL Associates Inc., an international architecture/engineering firm, announced that Lewis Robinson has joined the firm as a vice president and co-director of its health sciences group.
* Stegman & Co. named Linda Bowen and Barbara Baney supervisors in the firm's Columbia office.
* U.S. Fidelity and Guaranty Co. announced the following promotions: Paul F. DiFrancesco, vice president of marketing and product development; W. Gary Homer, assistant vice president of field underwriting; Sandra A. Millen and Joann P. Vatz, assistant vice president of operations.
* Vitro Corp., an engineering and technical services firm, appointed Joseph W. Kitchell Jr. head of the signals warfare department.
* Clifton, Gunderson & Co., certified public accountants and consultants, named James P. Schoenleber health care manager.
* Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander announced that Bradford W. Warbasse has been named partner in its employment law department.
Parks, Ottenheimer & Subotnik, an advertising and public relations agency, named Philip E. Lassalle senior vice president.
* Ribis, Kritt & Co., certified public accountants, announced that David A. Jones has joined the firm as a partner.