For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* July 27-Aug. 1: American Numismatic Association semiannual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Ruthann Brettell, 818 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, Colo. 80903. Expected attendance: 12,000.
* Aug. 7-13: Improved Benevolent Protective Order of Elks of the World annual convention at Convention Center. Contact Ralph Smith, P.O. Box 159, Winton, N.C. 27986. Expected attendance: 6,000.
* Aug. 11-16: National Lawyers Guild annual meeting at Hyatt Regency. Contact Linda Percy, 1003 Kingsbury Road, Reisterstown, Md. 21136. Expected attendance: 600.
* Aug. 12-15: USS Baltimore Reunion 50th anniversary at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Donald Kobi, 7604 Queen Anne Drive, Baltimore, Md. 21234. Expected attendance: 300.
* Aug. 17-20: National Eligibility Workers Association annual convention at the Marriott Inner Harbor. Contact Lloyd Anderson, 208 Waldo Drive, Chestertown, Md. 21620. Expected attendance: 800.
* Aug. 19-22: American Pet Products Manufacturers Association annual dealer showcase at Hyatt Regency. Contact Jules Schwimmer, 511 Harwood Bldg., Scarsdale, N.Y. 10583. Expected attendance: 1,800.
* Aug. 21-27: National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers annual convention at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Robert Swann, P.O. Box 466, Annapolis, Md. 21404. Expected attendance: 700.
* Aug. 23-26: National Association of County Agricultural Agents annual convention at Convention Center. Contact David Conrad, University of Maryland, Cooperative Extension Services, 6707 Groveton Drive, Clinton, Md. 20735. Expected attendance: 2,500.
Aug. 24-29: International Barbie Doll Collectors Club annual meeting at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Mark Oullette, 2130 P St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037. Expected attendance: 1,000.
July 26-29: Association of Official Analytical Chemists annual // meeting and expo at the Washington Renaissance. Contact Marge Ridgell, 2000 Wilson Blvd., Suite 400, Arlington, Va. 22201. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* July 26-Aug. 4: American Contract Bridge League annual tournament at Sheraton Washington. Contact Nancy Foy, 200 zTC Democrat Road, Memphis, Tenn. 38116. Expected attendance: 8,000.
* July 26-28: National Council on Systems Engineering annual symposium at Hyatt Crystal City. Contact James McCauley, 6600 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda, Md. 20817. Expected attendance: 300.