You may have unresolved workplace conflict if:
* The most animated discussions take place by the water cooler or in the bathroom instead of at staff meetings.
* Workers sabotage ideas because they have no ownership in them.
* Your domestic partner is demanding that you change jobs if you can't better handle the pressures of this one.
* Nasty, unsigned memos show up on the employee bulletin board.
* Employee turnover is high, or workers take many sick days or extended lunch hours.
* Your workplace has the collective attitude, "I'll do only what they pay me to do -- and nothing else. That'll show 'em."
* There are careless accidents, which sometimes are expressions of employee hostility that says, "The company doesn't care about me, so why should I care about the company?"
* Workers would likely feel the collective attitude in your workplace is "Every woman for herself" instead of "We're all in this together."