* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1600 block of N. Payson St. Tuesday and stole property valued at nearly $1,300.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Western District -- A woman reported she was held up Wednesday by two men, one of whom had a gun, as she walked in the 1800 block of Laurens St. The men ran off after taking the woman's purse.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Western District -- A cab driver reported he was held up Wednesday after he picked up a fare and drove him to the 700 block of N. Calhoun St. The man pointed a gun at the cabbie and forced him to turn over his money.
* ATTEMPTED BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone took the door off the hinges Wednesday at the K & Y Grocery Store in the 2400 block of Francis St., but nothing was apparently missing from the business.
* LARCENY: Western District -- Someone stole eight various potted plants Tuesday or Wednesday from a home in the 1200 block of W. Lafayette Ave. Estimated value of the plants was $150.
* LARCENY: Western District -- A bicycle worth $300 was stolen Wednesday from outside a residence in the 1900 block of W. Lafayette Ave.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Western District -- A woman reported a man on a dirt bike rode up to her in the 2400 block of Pennsylvania Ave., pointed a gun at her and demanded her money. He took $10 from her and drove off.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone broke into a house in the 100 block of N. Fulton Ave. Tuesday and stole property valued at $240.
* THEFT: Western District -- A purse containing an undisclosed sum of cash was stolen from a car parked in the 800 block of W. Baltimore St. Tuesday evening.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Police were seeking a woman in her 20s who entered a house in the 1200 block of Mosher St. Tuesday and stole a TV valued at $70.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- A VCR, video games and at least 60 VCR tapes, all valued at more than $600, were stolen from a house in the 1200 block of Sergeant St. Tuesday by someone who entered through a door.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A gunman robbed the Amoco service station in the 100 block of W. Patapsco Ave. of an undisclosed sum of cash Tuesday.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 600 block of Mount Holly St. was in the 500 block of Loudon Ave. Tuesday night when a gunman robbed him of $100.
* THEFT: Southwestern District -- A man stole more than $46 from a cab driver when the cabbie stopped in the 3400 block of W. Caton Ave. Tuesday night.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 3500 block of Greenmount Ave. was walking near her home Tuesday morning when a gunman robbed her of $15.
* SECOND-DEGREE RAPE: Woodlawn District -- Police said juvenile charges are pending against a 10-year-old boy who allegedly forced a 6-year-old girl to the ground and sexually assaulted her. The incident reportedly occurred in a wooded area near Chadwick Manor.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Towson District -- Two men, one armed with a silver-colored handgun, held up a Pizz-A-Boli's delivery man Wednesday as he was making a delivery in the first block of Acorn Circle.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone broke into a garage Wednesday in the 11500 block of St. David's Lane and stole two bicycles, worth $280 and $420.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Garrison District -- Two men walked into Randallstown Plaza Liquors in the 3600 block of Offutt Road Wednesday and one of them pointed a gun at the clerk. They fled after taking an undisclosed amount of money.