For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* July 13: Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Contact Carolyn M. Taylor, Office of the Commissioner, 350 Park Ave., New York, N.Y. 10022. Expected attendance: 40,000.
* July 13-18: Alpha Romeo Owners Club annual meeting at the Marriott Hunt Valley Inn. Contact Frank Salemi, 2903 Andrea Ave., Baltimore, Md. 21234. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* July 16-18: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show Inc. summer trade show at the Convention Center. Contact Carville Akehurst, P.O. Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* July 19-24: Association for Persons in Supported Employment national convention at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Wendy Wood, 5001 W. Broad St., Suite 34, Richmond, Va. 23230. Expected attendance: 900.
* July 20-23: Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives annual convention at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Fred Spilhaus, c/o American Geophysical Union, 2000 Florida Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20009. Expected attendance: 800.
* July 20-24: Firehouse Expo at the Convention Center. Contact Shirley Sills, 445 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, N.Y. 11747. Expected attendance: 7,000.
* July 21-24: Association for Higher Education and Disability annual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Jane Jarrow, P.O. Box 21192, Columbus, Ohio 43221. Expected attendance: 500.
* July 27-Aug. 1: American Numismatic Association semiannual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Ruthann Brettell, 818 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, Colo. 80903. Expected attendance: 12,000.
* July 12-13: American Federation of Teachers annual conference at the Washington Hilton. Contact Sally Muravchik, 555 New Jersey Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001. Expected attendance: 2,500.