* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A 75-year-old resident of the 1000 block of Argonne Drive was walking in the 1500 block of Havenwood Road about noon Wednesday when a man struck her in the face and stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $200.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed the Dash-In convenience store in the 5100 block of Moravia Park Drive of an undisclosed sum of money early Wednesday morning.
* SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 1700 block of Montpelier St. was shot in the foot late Wednesday NTC night when he accidentally bumped into a man while walking in the 2600 block of Harford Road. When the victim declined to apologize for the bumping, the man pulled out a gun and shot him. The victim was taken to Union Memorial Hospital for treatment and was released. The gunman escaped.
* SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- Police were seeking two men in connection with the shooting early yesterday morning of a man in the 2700 block of The Alameda. The victim, a 26-year-old resident of the 1500 block of E. 28th St., was talking on an outside telephone at 1 a.m. when two men told him to hang up. When the victim refused, one of the men pulled out a handgun and shot him in the left leg. The men escaped. From the scene, the victim walked home. From there, he was taken to Union Memorial Hospital for treatment and admitted.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- A man who said he had an explosive device robbed Herling's liquors in the 900 block of Whitelock St. of an undisclosed sum of money Wednesday night.
* BURGLARY:BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 2400 block of Franklin St. through a rear door Wednesday night and stole appliances valued at more than $700.
* ROBBERY TRY/ARREST: Southern District -- A resident of the 1100 block of W. Cross St. was walking near his home Wednesday when a man struck him with his fist and attempted to rob him of a jar of mayonnaise he was carrying. The man was arrested and was to be charged with assault and attempted robbery.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- An undisclosed sum of money was stolen from the New Elizabeth Church in the 4100 block of Park Heights Ave. by someone who entered the building through a rear window Wednesday.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Police arrested a man Wednesday and were holding him at the station pending charges that he fired a shot at a resident of the 5400 block of Fairlawn Ave. during an incident near the victim's house.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 3300 block of Mondawmin Ave. was in the 4100 block of Pimlico Road Wednesday night when two men robbed him of $150.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2000 block of Reisterstown Road through a bedroom window Wednesday and stole nearly $200.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1984 Toyota with Maryland license plates REL826 was stolen from the 2700 block of Royce Ave. Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the first block of Rock Creek Court was in the 4700 block of Liberty Heights Ave. Wednesday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of more than$200.
* SHOOTING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 4700 block of Pimlico Road was near his home Wednesday when he was shot with a pellet gun. The victim was taken to Sinai Hospital for treatment and released. No arrest had been made.
* ASSAULT: Southwestern District -- Police were seeking a man who struck a female resident of the 100 block of S. Loudon Ave. with a baseball bat during an incident in the 2500 block of W. Baltimore St. Wednesday. The woman refused medical treatment.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4700 block of Melbourne Ave. through a rear door sometime Wednesday and stole property valued at $300.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Someone entered a house in the 1600 block of Summit Ave. off Philadelphia Road through a rear door Wednesday and stole three 9 mm handguns, all valued at more than $900.