For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* July 5: Brihan Maharashtra Mandal of North America biennial national conference at the Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Ramesh Panchwagh, 9810 Owen Brown Road, Columbia, Md. 21045. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* July 13: Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Contact Carolyn M. Taylor, Office of the Commissioner, 350 Park Ave., New York, N.Y. 10022. Expected attendance: 40,000.
* July 13-18: Alpha Romeo Owners Club annual meeting at the Marriott Hunt Valley Inn. Contact Frank Salemi, 2903 Andrea Ave., Baltimore, Md. 21234. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* July 16-18: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show Inc. summer trade show at the Convention Center. Contact Carville Akehurst, P.O. Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* July 19-24: Association for Persons in Supported Employment national convention at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Wendy Wood, 5001 W. Broad St., Suite 34, Richmond, Va. 23230. Expected attendance: 900.
* July 20-23: Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives annual convention at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Fred Spilhaus, c/o American Geophysical Union, 2000 Florida Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20009. Expected attendance: 800.
* July 20-24: Firehouse Expo at the Convention Center. Contact Shirley Sills, 445 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, N.Y. 11747. Expected attendance: 7,000.
* July 21-24: Association for Higher Education and Disability annual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Jane Jarrow, P.O. Box 21192, Columbus, Ohio 43221. Expected attendance: 500.
* July 27-Aug. 1: American Numismatic Association semiannual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Ruthann Brettell, 818 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, Colo. 80903. Expected attendance: 12,000.
* Aug. 7-13: Improved Benevolent Protective Order of Elks of the World annual convention at Convention Center. Contact Ralph Smith, P.O. Box 159, Winton, N.C. 27986. Expected attendance: 6,000.
* Aug. 11-16: National Lawyers Guild annual meeting at Hyatt Regency. Contact Linda Percy, 1003 Kingsbury Road, Reisterstown, Md. 21136. Expected attendance: 600.
* Aug. 12-15: USS Baltimore Reunion 50th anniversary at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Donald Kobi, 7604 Queen Anne Drive, Baltimore, Md. 21234. Expected attendance: 300.
* Aug. 17-20: National Eligibility Workers Association annual convention at the Marriott Inner Harbor. Contact Lloyd Anderson, 208 Waldo Drive, Chestertown, Md. 21620. Expected attendance: 800.
* Aug. 19-22: American Pet Products Manufacturers Association annual dealer showcase at Hyatt Regency. Contact Jules Schwimmer, 511 Harwood Bldg., Scarsdale, N.Y. 10583. Expected attendance: 1,800.
* July 5: 4th Infantry Division 75th anniversary at Marriott-Crystal Gateway. Contact Andy Zurcak, 3464 Maddox Court, Waldorf, Md. 20602. Expected attendance: 500.
* July 5-7: National Association of College and University Business Officers annual meeting at the Washington Sheraton. Contact Patricia Morgan, One Dupont Circle N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 1,800.
* July 6-11: Future Business Leaders of America annual conference at Washington Convention Center. Contact Patricia Morrell, 1908 Association Drive, Reston, Va. 22091. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* July 7-11: World Airline Historical Society convention at Hyatt Crystal City. Contact Paul Collins, P.O. Box 1631, Rockville, Md. 20849. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* July 10-13: American Federation of Teachers annual conference at the Washington Hilton. Contact Sally Muravchik, 555 New Jersey Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001. Expected attendance: 2,500.
* July 10-14: National Piggly Wiggly Operators Association annual convention at the Washington Sheraton. Contact Patty Bennett, P.O. Box 1719, Memphis, Tenn. 38101. Expected attendance: 2,300.
* July 11-16: American Association of Artificial Intelligence conference at Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact Mary Livingston, 445 Burgess Drive, Menlo Park, Calif. 94025. Expected attendance: 3,500.