* The Maryland Division of the American Cancer Society named James P. Cragg III of C. W. Amos & Co. to its board of directors.
* The Maryland Podiatric Medical Association elected Dr. Zachary L. Chattler president.
* The World Trade Center Institute elected the following new members to its board of directors: William Benso, president, Martin Marietta Overseas Corp.; Gilles de Robert, vice president, marketing, Becton Dickinson & Co. and John A. Graham III, managing partner, McGuire, Woods, Battle & Boothe.
* Henning & Cole Therapy Associates has been selected to provide physical and occupational therapy and speech/language pathology services to residents at Chestnut Green Health Center at Blakehurst in Towson.
* Tom Stout, managing partner of Stout, Causey & Horning, P.A., has been elected to the board of directors of Hands on Baltimore Inc.
* The Baltimore Community Foundation has elected William F. Ward, CEO, the Ward Machinery Co. in Cockeysville, to its board of trustees.
* T. R. Ogle & Co. has moved to 5840 Banneker Road, Suite 250, Columbia, Md. 21044.