* ASSAULT: Northern District -- Police were seeking a man who struck a resident of the 500 block of Woodbourne Ave. in the face during an incident in the 5400 block of York Road Wednesday. The victim was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital, where he was treated for a 4-inch laceration and released.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered the Baltimore City Streetcar Museum in the 1900 block of Falls Road between Sunday and Wednesday by pulling a section of siding from the building and stole coins from a soft drink vending machine.
* THEFT: Southern District -- A bicycle valued at $200 was stolen from the 1700 block of Patapsco St. between Tuesday and Wednesday.
* THEFT: Southern District -- Someone entered a 1989 Toyota owned by a resident of Pittsburgh while it was parked in the 600 block of Portland St. sometime Wednesday and stole several pieces of clothing and boxing equipment, all valued at nearly $350.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- An air compressor, TV and other property, all valued at more than $700, were stolen from a garage in the 1400 block of Booth St. between Tuesday and Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Property valued at $1,300 was stolen from a house in the 2400 block of McCulloh St. Wednesday.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a car parked in the 100 block of N. Paca St. during Wednesday night's Orioles baseball game and stole a cellular phone valued at nearly $500.
* THEFT: Central District -- Speakers valued at $500 were stolen from a car in the first block of W. Fayette St. Wednesday by someone who unzipped the vehicle's canvas top.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Police responding to a burglary in the 900 block of Poplar Grove St. arrested a teen-age boy who had broken into the dwelling.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered Earl Scheib's auto paint shop in the 3400 block of Frederick Ave. between Tuesday and Wednesday through a window and stole an air-conditioner, paint gun and other property, all valued at nearly $400.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- Two people, one from the 200 block of S. Furrow St. and the other from the 400 block of S. Bentalou St., were robbed of cash and property, all valued at nearly $600, by two men, one with a handgun, in the 200 block of S. Furrow St. Wednesday afternoon.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered the United Methodist Church in the 500 block of S. Beechfield Ave. Wednesday and stole a lawnmower valued at $200.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 3700 block of Reisterstown Road was in the 5100 block of Park Heights Ave. Wednesday night when a gunman robbed him of $40.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2500 block of Taney Road Wednesday and stole a lawnmower valued at $400.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 5800 block of Bland Ave. was riding his bike in the 3000 block of Sulgrave Ave. Wednesday night when he was struck in the face by a man who stole the bike, valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered the Country Club of Maryland in the 1100 block of Stevenson Lane through a side door Wednesday morning and stole property valued at nearly $100.
* ASSAULT: Towson District -- Police were seeking two men, one armed with a handgun, who fired a revolver several times in the direction of a cabbie after they refused to pay the fare when they exited the vehicle in the first block of Solar Circle Wednesday night. The cabbie was not injured and the men fled on foot.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Cash and other property, all valued at nearly $150, were stolen from a purse by someone who entered a house in the 400 block of Aigburth Road through a bedroom window between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. Wednesday while the occupant was asleep.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered the laundry room of an apartment building in the first block of Dowling Circle between Tuesday and Wednesday and stole an unknown sum of coins from a clothes dryer.