* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 3000 block of Windsor Ave. was in the 1900 block of N. Rosedale St. Wednesday when he was knocked to the pavement by a man who robbed him of $4.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Property of unknown value was stolen from a house in the 5100 block of Windsor Mill Road Wednesday by someone who entered through a rear window.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- A marriage certificate was stolen from a house in the 3200 block of Westwood Ave. Wednesday by someone who entered through a basement window.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Western District -- Police responding to a burglary in the first block of N. Gilmor St. Wednesday entered a house and arrested a man who had entered by kicking in a door.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men assaulted a resident of the 2500 block of Mosher St. while she was in the 1000 block of Wheeler Ave. Wednesday and robbed her of jewelry valued at $600.
* ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A resident of the 1600 block RTC Elrino St. was in the 1600 block of Imla St. Wednesday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of a gold watch, diamond ring and $15, all valued at nearly $500.
* THEFT/ARREST: Southeastern District -- A resident of the 1900 block of Gough St. was walking in Patterson Park with his young son Wednesday afternoon when a youth stole the man's bike that was parked nearby. As the man gave chase, the youth jumped off the bike and gave it to a second youth, who rode away. Later, police arrested the first youth and charged him with theft. The second suspect is being sought.
* ROBBERY TRY: Southern District -- Police were seeking a man who attempted to rob a resident of the 1100 block of Washington Blvd. a block from her home Tuesday night after striking her in the face but fled when the woman cried out.
* PURSE SNATCHING: Southern District -- A resident of the 1400 block of Edmondson Ave. was walking in the 1100 block of Washington Blvd. around noon Wednesday when two men stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $70.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 100 block of S. Exeter St. of $100 in the 1500 block of W. Pratt St. Wednesday afternoon.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A resident of the 1200 block of Sergeant St. was walking in the 400 block of S. Stricker St. Wednesday morning when two men knocked him to the pavement and robbed him of his wallet and $18.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 1400 block of W. Baltimore St. of $32 in the 900 block of W. Fayette St. Wednesday night.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A driver for the Royal cab company was parked in the 1000 block of Carrollton Ave. Wednesday morning when a gunman robbed him of $60.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1977 Ford with Maryland plates ZZN641 was stolen from the first block of N. Fremont Ave. Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 1600 block of Clifton Ave. of cash and property, all valued at nearly $200, in the 2000 block of N. Fulton Ave. Wednesday night.
* PURSE SNATCHINGS: Towson District -- A passenger in a dark-colored compact car that drove near a woman walking in the 800 block of Goucher Blvd. Wednesday afternoon reached out through the open window and stole the woman's purse. The car sped off. At 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, a Towson-area woman was walking inside the garage at Towson Town Center in the 800 block of Dulaney Valley Road when a passenger in a dark-colored car grabbed the purse she was carrying. The purse contained cash and property, all valued at more than $300. Police believe the incidents are related.
* THEFT/ASSAULT: White Marsh District -- Police arrested a man and charged him with stealing several pairs of sunglasses from the Macy's store at the White Marsh Mall Wednesday evening and also with assaulting a store security officer. When security officer Thomas McIlhenney stopped the man outside the store at 7 p.m., the man struck the officer. Charged and held at the station in lieu of $3,500 bond is John Beasley, 31, of the 3000
block of Mayfield Road.
* VANDALISM: White Marsh District -- Damage to trees, bushes and shrubs along Beaconsfield Drive and Hillsleigh Court in the Nottingham Woods area was set at $1,000 after someone broke limbs and branches Tuesday or Wednesday.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville District -- A 1989 Acura Legend was stolen from the first block of Sixth Ave. near C Street between Wednesday night and today
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Someone entered a storage shed in the 8100 block of Old Harford Road shortly before 3 a.m. yesterday and stole a 7.5 hp outboard boat motor valued at more than $200.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS:CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can all Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken.Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.