For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* June 1-6: National Genealogical Society annual convention at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Timothy Maniatis, 1825 I St. N.W., Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20006. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* June 2-6: Waddell and Reed annual national financial services seminar at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Terry Parker, P.O. Box 29217, Shawnee Mission, Kan. 66201. Expected attendance: 230.
* June 6-13: Church of God in Christ International at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact the Rev. Henry Hunt, 2237 W. North Ave.,
Balto., Md. 21216. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* June 7-10: Ecology of Work annual national convention at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Kathy Slack, Route 107 North, Northwood, N.H. 03261. Expected attendance: 800.
* June 13-17: American Society of Radiologic Technologists at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Ward M. Keller, 15000 Central Avenue S.E., Albuquerque, N.M. 87123. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* June 17-20: International Projects and Management Consultants at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Susan Carmichael, 774 Warrenton Road, Fredericksburg, Va. 22406. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* June 20-23: Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies annual national convention at the Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Tammy A. Lyon, 320 W. Market St., Harrisburg, Pa. 17101. Expected attendance: 500.
* June 26-29: Building Owners and Managers Association International annual convention and trade show at the Convention Center. Contact Pat Areno, 1201 New York Ave. N.W., Suite 300, Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: * June 30-July 5: Brihan Maharashtra Mandal of North America biennial national conference at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Ramesh Panchwagh, 9810 Owen Brown Road, Columbia, Md. 21045. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* July 2-4: Amway Corporation annual D'Amico family reunion at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Brian D'Amico, 10405 Old St. Augustine Road, Suite 1A, Jacksonville, Fla., 32257. Expected attendance: 1,700.
* June 1-5: American Association of Mental Retardation annuaconvention at the Washington Hilton. Contact Stephen Stidinger, Kalorama Road N.W., Washington, D.C., 20009. Expected attendance: 2,200.
* June 2-4: American Bar Association affordable housing forum at Loews L'Enfant Plaza. Contact Barbara Barns, 750 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 325.
June 2-6: Society of Vascular Technology annual meeting at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact Sharon Dobson, 1101 Connecticut Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 700.
June 3: Greater Washington Society of Association Executives at Washington Sheraton. Contact Wendy Shapiro, 1426 21st St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* June 4-8: American Advertising Federation conference at J W Marriott. Contact Karen Cohn, 1400 K St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 700.
* June 6-9: Society of Vascular Surgery annual meeting at the Washington Sheraton. Contact Terri Rojas, 13 Elm St., Manchester, Mass. 01944. Expected attendance: 1,400.
* June 8-10: Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association annual convention and exhibition show at Grand Hyatt/Ramada Tech. Contact Col. Lawrence D. Pierce, 4400 Fair Lakes Court, Fairfax, Va. 22033. Expected attendance: 20,000.
June 13-16: American Diary Science Association annual June worldwide convention at University of Maryland College Park. Contact Molly Kelly, 309 W. Clark St., Champaign, Ill. 61820. Expected attendance: 1,500.