* MCI Telecommunications Corp. appointed Angela O. Dunlap senior vice president of product marketing and communications. * Atlantic Federal Savings Bank named Benjamin F. Harrington Jr. business development consultant for Cecil County.
* Regal Savings Bank named Edward T. VanDaniker as chief executive officer; Faith M. Insley, vice president, and Terrie McGee, branch manager of its Colonial Village office.
* The Bank of Baltimore promoted E. Wayne Edwards to executive vice president.
* Household Bank appointed Cathy Berthney commercial account officer at its Towson branch.
* The National Mortgage Corp. named Julie Conrad a loan originator for Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Also, Tammy Dupree was named a loan processor.
* The Columbia Bank announced the following promotions: Sharon Curtiss, vice president of commercial lending; Bonnie Hanson, assistant vice president, residential mortgage production; Margaret Kinsey, assistant vice president, mortgage administration, and Kay Hergenroether, assistant vice president, consumer lending.
* Provident Bank of Maryland named Christine A. Pettingill managing director of the human resources division. Ms. Pettingill will direct the programs that affect the bank's employees, and develop initiatives for employee incentive, recognition and
* The Fidelity and Deposit Cos. appointed Angela E. Taylor assistant vice president.
On the board
* Lawrence Stappler, president and chief executive officer of Harbor Cruises Ltd., has been appointed to serve on the
Sojourner-Douglass College Board of Directors.
* Sander L. Wise, of Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander law firm, has been appointed a member of the board of directors of the Shriver Hall Concert Series.