* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered the room of a student at Loyola College in the 4500 block of N. Charles St. over the weekend and stole a VCR and a TV set, all valued at more than $1,000.
* RAPE: Northern District -- A gunman entered the rear window of a house in the 1000 block of Woodson Road about 3 a.m. Sunday and raped the occupant in her bedroom. The gunman escaped and the woman was taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center for treatment.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a garage in the 3100 block of Chestnut Ave. Sunday and stole an 18-inch hedge trimmer and a weed cutting machine, all valued at nearly $200.
* RAPE: Southern District -- Police were seeking a man who forced a woman into a house in the 2400 block of Nevada St. Sunday morning and raped her while threatening her with a handgun. After the woman escaped, she was taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center for treatment.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A resident of the 400 block of Parrish St. was in the 1900 block of McHenry St. Sunday night when a man robbed him of $10.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man who attacked a resident of the 1500 block of N. Smallwood St. in the 2300 block of Lauretta Ave. Monday and struck the victim several times with a length of wood. The victim was treated at St. Agnes Hospital and released.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 800 block of N. Augusta Ave. was in the 1800 block of N. Fulton Ave. Sunday when she was robbed of $20 by a woman who cut her on the left leg before fleeing.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4000 block of Boarman Ave. Monday night after breaking a second-floor window and stole a TV set, VCR and a microwave oven, all valued at more than $1,300.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Four chairs, all valued at $1,000, were stolen from the back yard of a house in the 3600 block of Cottage Ave. between Sunday night and Monday morning.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered Baine's Shop & Save in the 2700 block of W. Cold Spring Lane over the weekend by knocking a hole in an exterior wall. It was not immediately known if any property was taken.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Two tires valued at nearly $150 were stolen from the Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. store in the 5700 block of Reisterstown Road Monday.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Two stereo turntables of unknown value were stolen from a house in the 4000 block of Hayward Ave. Monday night.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1982 Oldsmobile with Maryland plates ZKF374 was stolen from the 2200 block of Roslyn Ave. between Sunday night and Monday morning.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Two telephones were stolen from a house in the 5300 block of Gwynns Falls Parkway Monday morning.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 3400 block of Park Heights Ave. of property valued at more than $200 Monday while the victim walked near his home.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property valued at nearly $50 was stolen from an apartment in the 4000 block of N. Hilton St. Monday.
* SCHOOL BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Someone entered the Parkville Middle School in the 8700 block of Avondale Road over the weekend by breaking a cafeteria window and damaged a freezer. Nothing appeared to be missing and no other damage was reported.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- A model home in the first block of Park Hill Place was entered Monday by someone who stole a cordless telephone valued at $100.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- A construction trailer parked in the 14200 block of Baldwin Mill Road was entered between May 21 and May 22 through a rear window. Nothing was reported missing.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Towson District -- Police arrested a first-floor resident of an apartment building in the 500 block of Virginia Ave. who entered a second-floor apartment in the same building Monday afternoon after telling a female occupant he was there to repair antennae. No property was taken.