* STABBING/ARREST: Central District -- During a fight in the first block of E. Redwood St. about 11 p.m. Tuesday, a resident of the 200 block of N. Broadway was stabbed in the chest. The victim was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital for treatment. City police arrested the other man at the scene.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- After returning to Bleachers Cafe & Bar in the first block of S. Eutaw St. early yesterday morning, the owner of the business surprised a man who had broken in while he was out. The man escaped without stealing any property.
* PURSE SNATCHING: Central District -- An out-of-town woman was in the 500 block of Water St. about 2 a.m. Wednesday when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at nearly $200.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- A warrant was expected to be issued for the arrest of a man who attempted to leave the Stop, Shop & Save store in the 2500 block of Eastern Ave. Tuesday afternoon without paying for items valued at nearly $37. The man was allowed to leave after the property was recovered when he furnished police and a store security officer with identification.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A resident of the 4800 block of Parkside Drive was in the 1500 block of N. Luzerne Ave. Tuesday afternoon when two men, one with a handgun, robbed her of nearly $40.
* BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 1400 block of N. Chester St. between Monday night and Tuesday morning through a rear door and stole a 13-inch TV set and a video game.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1993 Buick with Maryland temporary tags 1A38441 was stolen Tuesday afternoon from Bud Schmidt Buick in the 6000 block of Reisterstown Road.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property valued at nearly $300 was stolen from a house in the 3800 block of Boarman Ave. Monday by someone who entered through a kitchen window.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a garage in the 5700 block of Narcissus Ave. Tuesday afternoon and stole property valued at $1,500.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A TV set, VCR and a bike, all valued at nearly $1,000, were stolen from a house in the first block of E. 27th St. Tuesday by someone who entered through an open window.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A wallet containing nearly $40 was stolen from a house in the 5400 block of Willowmere Ave. Monday night by someone who entered while the occupant was walking his dog.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A window air-conditioner valued at $500 was stolen from a house in the 2000 block of Druid Park Drive sometime between Monday night and Tuesday morning.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 1700 block of Presstman St. was walking in the 1300 block of N. Gilmor St. Tuesday when she was robbed of her leather coat, earrings and watch, all valued at nearly $400, by a man who placed a hard object in her back.
* THEFT: Western District -- A set of lambskin seat covers valued at more than $200 were stolen from a car parked in the 2400 block of Windsor Ave. over the weekend. The thief also damaged a door while entering the vehicle.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Clothing, towels, a 13-inch TV and several sets of bedsheets and pillow cases, all valued at more than $700, were stolen from a house in the 1300 block of N. Calhoun St. Tuesday by someone who entered through a rear door.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 2600 block of Francis St. Tuesday and stole an AM-FM stereo receiver, VCR and a 19-inch TV set, all valued at nearly $1,500.