* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a car owned by a resident of the 3000 block of Light St. while it was parked in the 300 block of S. Charles St. Sunday afternoon and stole an in--- radio and a book bag containing several books, all valued at more than $300.
* THEFT: Central District -- A 20-inch bike valued at $80 was stolen from the 100 block of S. Paca St. Saturday night when its owner, a resident of the 1000 block of S. Hanover St., left it unattended.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- A 19-inch TV valued at $300 was stolen from a house in the 1600 block of Abbotston St. Thursday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4900 block of Truesdale Ave. through a basement door Thursday and stole $150 from a bedroom.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 7000 block of Bellona Ave. was in the 5900 block of York Road May 12 when he was knocked to the pavement by two men who robbed him of cash and property, all valued at more than $500.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- Someone stole a 1984 Buick with Maryland plates WVT523 from the 900 block of Druid Lake Park Drive on Thursday.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Stereo radio equipment valued at nearly $1,200 was stolen from a vehicle owned by Polk Audio in the 5000 block of Metro Drive while it was parked in the 3500 block of Newland Road Thursday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1987 Chevrolet with Maryland plates RWT428 was stolen from the 2600 block of Gatehouse Drive over the weekend.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered Swift Bail Bonds in the 5400 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday morning through a rear window and ransacked an office looking for money or property of value. It was not immediately known if any property or cash was stolen.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered the Stage Door Hair Studio at the Hollins Wood Shopping Center in the 2100 block of W. Patapsco Ave. over the weekend by breaking a window. It was not immediately known if any property was taken.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered the Harborplace Shell station in the 1700 block of Ramsay St. over the weekend and ransacked the car wash looking for money.
* THEFT: Southwestern District --Cash, jewelry and other property, all valued at more than $1,000, were reported stolen Sunday from a house in the 500 block of S. Bentalou St.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Police arrested a woman who cut a resident of the 3100 block of Clifton Ave. with a knife Sunday morning during an argument inside the victim's home.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- A 29-inch TV was stolen over the weekend from a home in the 2800 block of W. North Ave.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Police arrested a man who pointed a .38-caliber revolver at a woman during an argument at her home in the 2100 block of Hollins St. over the weekend.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 14000 block of Cuba Road in Hunt Valley, Baltimore County, was robbed of his wallet and $200 in the 3400 block of Edmondson Ave. Sunday by a man to whom he had given a ride.
* SCHOOL BURGLARIES: Parkville District -- Two pre-teen boys were seen running from the Villa Cresta Elementary School in the 2600 block of Rader Ave. about 2:20 p.m. Sunday after entering by breaking a pane of glass out of a door. Between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., the two boys reportedly returned to the school and entered it by removing a piece of plywood that had been placed over the glass broken earlier. Nothing apparently was missing from the school as a result of the two break-ins.
* THEFT: Cockeysville District -- Someone entered a house under construction in the 11600 block of Greenpoint Road between May 7 and May 10 and stole a picture window and a skylight, all valued at $800.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Property valued at $200 was stolen from a storage locker of an apartment building at the Revere Park Apartments in the first block of Swampscott Court between May 7 and Thursday.
* STOLEN VAN: Towson District -- A blue 1987 Dodge van with wood-grain paneling was stolen from McKeithan auto sales in the 1600 block of E. Joppa Road between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- A silver 1990 Honda Accord with Maryland plates XXW244 was stolen from the first block of Ruxview Court between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.