Keith Crowe and John Sauer each hit two-run home runs to lead Patterson past Edmondson, 20-7, in a completion of a suspended game from May 12.
The game was tied at 7 after five innings and was stopped because of lightning. The win gives the No. 13 Clippers (14-4) the second seed in the Class 4A, Region IV semifinals this week.
* Severna Park 3, Annapolis 2: In Severna Park's season finale, senior catcher John Milisitz made the best of his last at-bat with a bases-empty home run in the eighth inning to lift Severna Park (11-8) over Annapolis and pushed his career home-run total to 15.
Milisitz now holds the state public school record for home runs and finished just one shy of tying the overall state record for career home runs (16) set by Loyola's Mark Poehlman (1974-76).
* Hereford 8, Overlea 0: Dewayne Fowble (5-2) pitched a four-hitter and catcher Josh Rohlfs had two doubles as Hereford (14-4) upset No. 14 Overlea (12-3).
* Perry Hall 10, Randallstown 8: Senior Danny Occhionero (3-for-4) led Perry Hall (15-1) with two doubles, a triple and two RBI as the No. 3 Gators beat Randallstown in Baltimore County 4A-3A action.
* Mount Hebron 8, Atholton 2: Mount Hebron spoiled Atholton's Class 3A, Region III playoff plans by defeating the visiting No. 15 Raiders. With the win, the Vikings kept their Class 2A, Region III playoff hopes alive. In order to get into the playoffs, Mount Hebron (10-9, 8-5) must defeat Hammond today and Hereford and Chesapeake, two Baltimore County teams, must lose their final games today.
* Dunbar 11, Walbrook 6: Hollis Roberts went 3-for-4 with three RBI as Dunbar (8-5) defeated visiting Walbrook in a City-Wide 3A-1A game.
* Owings Mills 10, Loch Raven 0: Scott Katzen went 3-for-4 with a double, three RBI and two runs scored as Owings Mills (11-6) shut out Loch Raven (7-8) in a Baltimore County 2A-1A game. Owings Mills' Pat Eagan pitched a two-hitter.
* Patapsco 7, Chesapeake-BC 1: Darrell Esteppe went 2-for-3 with a double and two RBI as No. 8 Patapsco (15-1) defeated host Chesapeake in a Baltimore County 2A-1A game.
* Loch Raven 8, Pikesville 0: Senior Becky Sutton (11-3) pitched a no-hitter, striking out 11 and giving up only three walks as No. 14 Loch Raven (14-3, 7-2) defeated visiting Pikesville in a Baltimore County 2A-1A game.
* Southern-Balt. 29, Northern 0: Freshman Tabitha Goss pitched a no-hitter and struck out 13 batters as Southern (16-0) shut out Northern in its final regular-season game. The Bulldogs will play Western today for the City-Wide Championship.
* Hammond 9, Oakland Mills 1: Junior Tanja Owe struck out six batters en route to a no-hitter as Hammond (5-11) defeated host Oakland Mills in a Howard County game. Oakland Mills scored one run on a fielder's choice in the third inning.
* Centennial 29, Wilde Lake 0: Sophomore Kim May pitched a no-hitter, striking out nine batters and allowing only two walks, as No. 8 Centennial (16-4, 12-2) defeated visiting Wilde Lake to clinch the Howard County title.
* Glenelg 9, Howard 8: With an 8-4 lead, Howard's Terri Townsley
walked the first three batters before Glenelg junior Lauren Doyle (1-for-4) drove in two runs to start a two-out-five-run rally as No. 7 Glenelg (14-5, 11-3) won a come-from behind victory over Howard in a 2A Howard County League game.
Junior Diane Rolfs walked before Susan Gaisler scored on a passed ball. Senior Joy Younce (2-for-4) singled in the tying run before senior Laurie Wineman (1-for-3) drove in the winning run.
* Severna Park 16-18, Annapolis 1-1: No. 6 Severna Park (14-4, 14-3) completed its sweep of Annapolis, winning both a suspended game and a complete game.
In the second game, Junior Jen Spampinato pitched a complete game, struck out 11 and went 3-for-4 with two home runs.
* Owings Mills 7-4, Patapsco 4-0: Junior right-hander Jennifer Ziomek (11-7) and catcher Nicole Winik came up winners twice as Owings Mills (11-7, 4-5) swept Patapsco (10-3, 7-2) in a Baltimore County 2A-1A League game.
Ziomek pitched a one-hit shutout in the second game.