* United Artists Cable of Baltimore Pee Wee Preakness, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Rash Field, Inner Harbor. Children ages 3-6 race on hobbyhorses. Free. (410) 837-4636.
* Maryland Preakness Celebration Frog Hop, noon, Fells Point Broadway Market Square. Frogs compete to attend California's Calaveras County Frog Jumping Jubilee. Free. (410) 396-9177.
* AT&T; Great Schooner Race, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Inner Harbor. Three Baltimore-based excursion vessels compete in a round-trip sail to Fort McHenry. Free.
* AmTote Celebrity Golf Tournament, at Caves Valley Golf Club, Owings Mills. (410) 837-3030.
* Maryland House and Garden Tours, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., in Baltimore's Poplar Hill area. Admission. (410) 821-6933.
* Preakness WQSR Good Time Oldies Lunch Hour, noon to 2 p.m., Harborplace Amphitheatre. (410) 332-4191.
* Clyde Beatty Cole Brothers Circus, 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. today and tomorrow, Naval Academy Stadium, Annapolis. Admission. (410) 260-6115.
* Night of Champions, 7 p.m., Baltimore Arena, a junior middleweight championship boxing bout. Admission. (410) 528-1932.
* The Gallorette Handicap, 1 p.m., Pimlico Race Course, a $100,000 stakes race. Admission. (410) 542-9400.
* Third annual Preakness Celebration Media Crab Derby, 1 p.m., Lexington Market. Local media personalities sponsor their favorite bluefins in the scuttle for black-eyed Susans. Free. (410) 685-6169.
* Triple Crown Ball sponsored by GTECH, 7 p.m. Hyatt Regency Hotel, to benefit the Frank DeFrancis Chair at Loyola College. Admission. (410) 617-2408.
* Preakness Night at Wurlitzer's, 5 p.m. to midnight, Hunt Valley Inn, to benefit the 1994 Miss Preakness Pageant Scholarship Fund. Admission. (410) 785-7000.
Call: (410) 752-6218