* SHOOTING: Western District -- A resident of the 700 block of N. Monroe St. was in the 1800 block of N. Bentalou St. Monday afternoon when he heard several gunshots and began to run. Moments later, the man felt a pain in his left leg and realized he had been shot. He was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center for treatment.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 700 block of N. Carrollton Ave. of $120 in the 1200 block of Riggs Ave. Monday afternoon.
* CUTTING: Western District -- Police were seeking a 16-year-old boy who cut a resident of the 1500 block of N. Fulton Ave. in the right arm with a knife near the victim's home Monday night. The victim was taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center for treatment.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A resident of the 3100 block of Ravenwood Road was in the 2400 block of E. Lanvale St. this weekend when two men robbed him of cash and food stamps, all valued at $130.
* BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 1200 block of E. North Ave. between Friday night and Monday morning through a front door and stole two 13-inch television sets.
* BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Doors, windows, copper piping, cabinets and other property, all valued at nearly $1,500, were stolen from a house being renovated in the 1300 block of N. Central Ave. between April 26 and Monday.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Eastern District -- Police arrested a man and were holding him in custody pending charges that he entered a house in the 900 block of N. Caroline St. Monday night with the intent to steal property. Nothing was taken and police were seeking a second suspect.
* BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 700 block of N. Montford Ave. Sunday through the front door and stole a video game, two game cartridges, a watch, jewelry and cash, all valued at nearly $400.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- Tools valued at nearly $1,500 were stolen from a truck parked in the 400 block of N. Broadway this weekend.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- Someone entered an office in the 1000 block of N. Gay St. Monday morning and stole $200 from a purse belonging to an employee.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4200 block of Pimlico Road through a rear door Sunday and stole property valued at $300.
* SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A 34-year-old resident of the first block of Brubar Court in Baltimore County is listed in serious but stable condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital after being shot in the hip and stomach as he sat in a parked car in the 1700 block of Bloomingdale Road about 10 p.m. Sunday.
* THEFT: Southwestern District -- Tools valued at $300 were stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Yale Ave. Monday by someone who entered by forcing open a locked door.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered the Caton Manor Nursing Center in the 3300 block of Wilkens Ave. this weekend and stole property valued at more than $200.
* THEFT: Southwestern District -- Two rings and cash, all valued at more than $800, were stolen from a house in the 800 block of Kinsey Ave. last week.
* THEFT/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Police arrested a man who attempted to leave the High's dairy store in the 2500 block of Washington Blvd. without paying for cigarettes valued at more than $5 Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- Someone stole a 1987 Chevrolet with Maryland plates XJV2990 from the 3400 block of Windsor Ave. Sunday.
* ARSON/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested and charged Michael Shahid, 39, with setting at least three fires on the second and third floors of the house he owns and lives in in the 5000 block of Ivanhoe Ave. The fires were set about 9:20 a.m. Monday and were extinguished in less than 30 minutes by firefighters. Several residents were safely evacuated, and police knew of no motive for the fires. Mr. Shahid is being held at the Northeastern District lockup in lieu of $50,000 bond pending a bail review hearing.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 300 block of W. 29th St. was withdrawing $300 from a 24-hour teller machine in the 2500 block of N. Charles St. Monday night when a man robbed him of the money and fled.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- An employee of the Rainbow Shop in the 3200 block of Greenmount Ave. was about to make a night deposit at the Maryland National Bank branch in the 3300 block of Greenmount Ave. Monday morning when two men robbed him of two bank bags containing an undisclosed sum of money.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Police were seeking two men who entered Sunny's Surplus in the 3100 block of Greenmount Ave. Monday morning after breaking the front window; they stole several pieces of clothing.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- Someone stole a 1990 Buick with Maryland plates 218ABS from the 200 block of Enfield Road Monday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Property valued at more than $2,500 was stolen from a house in the 600 block of Reservoir St. Monday morning by someone who entered through a front door after tampering with a lock.
* SCHOOL BURGLARY: Northern District -- At least one classroom was ransacked when someone entered the Winston Middle School in the 1100 block of Winston Ave. this weekend.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A gold ring valued at nearly $300 was stolen from a house in the 2500 block of Edgecombe Circle North by someone who entered through a sliding glass door this weekend.
* STOLEN TRUCK: Northern District -- A GMC truck with Maryland plates 126803 and owned by Roane Rigging & Transfer in the 6400 block of Erdman Ave. was stolen this weekend from the 3400 block of N. Calvert St.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Stereo equipment, a video camera, VCR tapes, clothing and a 13-inch television set, all valued at more than $3,300, were stolen from a house in the 3900 block of Elm Ave. this weekend by someone who entered through a rear basement door.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- Someone stole a 1985 Mercury with Maryland handicap plates 51018 from the 3200 block of Avon Ave. Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Property of unknown value was stolen from a house in the 3500 block of Clipper Road Sunday after someone entered and ransacked several rooms.
* SCHOOL BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered the Walter P. Carter Center & School in the 800 block of W. 43rd St. Sunday afternoon through a ground-level window and ransacked a classroom .
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Jewelry valued at nearly $600 was stolen from a house in the 600 block of Whitelock St. by someone who entered through a window Monday morning.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- An out-of-state resident was in the 300 block of E. Baltimore St. Monday night when a gunman robbed him of $300. The robbery occurred three blocks from the police station.
* STOLEN CAR: Central District -- A resident of the 2900 block of Huntingdon Ave. was working Monday when her 1987 Oldsmobile with Maryland plates was stolen from the 1000 block of McCulloh St.
* STOLEN CAR: Central District -- Someone stole a 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity with Maryland plates VCY778 from the 1400 block of Bolton St. Monday.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered an office in the 800 block of Park Ave. this weekend and stole a 35 mm camera valued at $400 from a cabinet.
* STOLEN CAR/ARRESTS: Central District -- A 1993 Pontiac owned by Alamo car rentals at Baltimore-Washington International Airport that was stolen this weekend was spotted in the 200 block of Madison St. by police Saturday afternoon and its two teen-age occupants were arrested.
* STOLEN MOTORCYCLE FOUND: White Marsh District -- A 1988 Honda motorcycle valued at nearly $4,000 was stolen between Sunday night and Monday morning from the 100 block of Aspenwood Way. Monday evening, police found the abandoned motorcycle at Philadelphia Road and Rossville Boulevard.
* STOLEN CAR: Woodlawn District-- A burgundy and over silver 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24 with Maryland plates AHT307 and valued at $8,000 was stolen Sunday from the 1100 block of St. Agnes Lane.