* Sunrise at Old Hilltop, 6 a.m., Pimlico Race Course, daily through Friday. A Preakness Pin secures free guided tours of the racetrack. (410) 542-9400.
* Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Mounted Police Preakness Luncheon, noon at the hotel, 20 W. Baltimore St. Officers and horses of the Baltimore City Police Department mounted unit are to be honored. Free.
* King's Snow Stakes, 1 p.m., Pimlico Race Course, a stakes race for 2-year-olds. Admission. (410) 542-9400.
* Preakness Celebration Home Run Fantasy, 6:30 p.m., Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Up to 13 major pledge participants will face former Oriole pitcher Tippy Martinez in a home-run duel preceding the Orioles-Boston Red Sox game. Game ticket required to watch. (410) 955-8767.
* Westminster Inn Courtyard Celebration, 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. daily through Saturday, 5 S. Center St., Westminster. (410) 876-2893.
* United Artists Cable of Baltimore Pee Wee Preakness, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Rash Field, Inner Harbor. Children ages 3-6 race on hobbyhorses with Pimlico's John "Kinderman" Taylor calling the race. Free. (410) 837-4636.
el,3 * Maryland Preakness Celebration Frog Hop, noon, Fells Point Broadway Market Square. Frogs compete to attend California's Calaveras County Frog Jumping Jubilee. Free. (410) 396-9177.
* AT&T; Great Schooner Race, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Inner Harbor. Three Baltimore-based excursion vessels compete in a round-trip sail to Fort McHenry. Free.
* AmTote Celebrity Golf Tournament, at Caves Valley Golf Club, Owings Mills. (410) 837-3030.
* Maryland House and Garden Tours, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Baltimore's Poplar Hill area. Admission. (410) 821-6933.
* Preakness WQSR Good Time Oldies Lunch Hour, noon to 2 p.m., Harborplace Amphitheatre. (410) 332-4191.
* Clyde Beatty Cole Brothers Circus, 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, Naval Academy Stadium, Annapolis. Admission. (410) 260-6115.
* Night of Champions, 7 p.m., Baltimore Arena, a USBA junior middleweight championship boxing bout. Admission. (410) 528-1932.