* BURGLARY/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Police responding to a burglary in progress in the 2500 block of W. Baltimore St. Sunday arrested a man inside the house who had three glass ash trays in his pockets that belonged to the occupant. The man was being held at the police station pending charges.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A driver for the Royal cab company in the 2500 block of W. Lexington St. was robbed of nearly $200 Sunday by two men, one with a handgun, after they ordered him to stop at the intersection of Wildwood Parkway and Stokes Drive.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered a house in the 500 block of S. Monroe St. Saturday and stole a TV.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A resident of the 1000 block of N. Stricker St. was in the 1500 block of W. Baltimore St. Sunday afternoon when she was shot in the leg by a boy armed with a BB pistol. The boy was arrested, charged with assault by shooting and released into the custody of his parents.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- An argument between two men inside a house in the 2300 block of Whittier Ave. Sunday resulted in one of them, a resident of the 4400 block of La Plata Ave., being struck with a broken bottle. The victim was not seriously injured, and the other man was being sought.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 8300 block of Hillendale Road was talking on an outside telephone in the 1700 block of Warwick Ave. Sunday night when a man robbed him of his keys and then drove away in his 1988 Ford Escort.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 500 block of N. Carey St. of cash and property, all valued at nearly $2,000, in the 1900 block of N. Fulton Ave. Sunday night. The men drove off in a Toyota.
* PURSE SNATCHING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 300 block of Athol Ave. was walking in the 4500 block of Park Heights Ave. Sunday night when two men stole her purse containing $40.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property valued at nearly $2,000 was stolen from a house in the 4100 block of Chatham Road Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property of unknown value was stolen from a house in the 3900 block of Barrington Road Sunday afternoon.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1989 Buick owned by a resident of the 3800 block of Calloway Ave. with Maryland plates 126ADS was stolen from the 3700 block of Yosemite Ave. Sunday night.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a car parked in the 3900 block of Park Heights Ave. over the weekend and stole a tool box filled with tools and valued at more than $700.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northeastern District -- Police arrested a man who entered the Dash In convenience store in the 6100 block of Moravia Drive Sunday and stole cash and food stamps, all valued at nearly $4,000. Later, police arrested a suspect in the case and were holding him pending charges. Some of the property was recovered.
* ASSAULT: Northeastern District -- A 15-year-old resident of the 4400 block of Moravia Road was near her home Sunday afternoon when a boy she knows struck her on the head with an unknown hard object. The girl was treated at Union Memorial Hospital. The boy was being sought.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a garage in the 3700 block of Ednor Road Saturday night or Sunday morning and stole an ax valued at $40.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- A bicycle valued at more than $200 was stolen from a garage in the 3900 block of Ednor Road Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Property valued at nearly $1,800 was stolen from the Country Barn in the 4400 block of Erdman Ave. over the weekend by someone who entered by removing a piece of plywood from a door.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4900 block of Gunther Ave. between May 4 and 7 while the occupant was out of town and stole property valued at more than $10,000.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 1600 block of Woodbourne Ave. through a bedroom window Sunday and stole cash and property, all valued at nearly $1,100.
* THEFT: Parkville District -- Someone entered a 1983 Honda parked in the 2600 block of Putty Hill Ave. Sunday after breaking the passenger-side window and stole a gym bag containing a gold bracelet, watch, clothing and karate training equipment, all valued at more than $500.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A man was withdrawing money from a 24-hour teller machine at Loch Raven Boulevard and Lochbend Drive about 2 a.m. Sunday when he was attacked by several men who robbed him of his wallet and cash after one of the men sprayed him in the face with a chemical irritant.