It's carnival time. St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church is sponsoring its annual Spring Carnival from tomorrow through Saturday. Pay one ticket price tomorrow through Thursday and ride all night. Come out and enjoy the games, rides and amusements.
Brooklyn Park Elementary School news: Maryland School Performance Assessment Program (MSPAP) tests will be administered to third-grade students throughout the week.
Brooklyn Park/Lindale Middle Junior High School news: Eighth-grade students will take the MSPAP tests today through Friday.
* Any parent interested in running for the 1993-1994 PTA should contact the school at 789-8500 by Friday. Elections are scheduled for May 18 at the PTA meeting and spring concert.
North County High School news: The band parents meeting has been rescheduled for 7 p.m. Wednesday in the band room. All chaperons accompanying the band on the Toronto trip are required to attend.
* Tickets for the annual Spring Sports Banquet, set for 6 p.m., May 18 at Michael's Eighth Avenue, will be sold during lunch periods this Thursday, Friday and Monday. Tickets are $8 per person.
* The Parents Club Executive Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, and a general meeting will follow at 7:30 p.m. The club will induct officers for the 1993-1994 school year. They are Cindy Barton, president; Diana Glodek, vice president; Patty Lincoln, secretary; and Robin Wong, treasurer.
Students attending Anne Arundel County public schools will be dismissed two hours early on Wednesday.
The Belle Grove Improvement Association will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Belle Grove Elementary School. Guest speakers will be Ken Tschantre of the state Tax Assessment Office and Walter Tolliver of the county Property Tax Office.
* The association is sponsoring a flea market from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., June 5 on the Bingo World parking lot at Belle Grove Road and Tenth Avenue. Space is available for $3 for members and $5 for nonmembers. For more information, call 789-5160.
Brooklyn United Methodist Church, Fourth Street and Pontiac Avenue, is sponsoring a Dinner Theater production of "Godspell" by the Maryland Traveling Repertory Theatre on May 22 at the church. Doors open at 6 p.m. and the show begins at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 12 and younger, and must be purchased in advance. Proceeds will benefit the church's 125th anniversary celebration. For more information or reservations, call 355-8740.
* Roland Terrace Democratic Club news: The club is sponsoring a $6 party from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. A platter, beer, soda and setups are included in the price. Live entertainment will be provided by the Jack Steve B. Band. The club is at 619 Matthews Ave. For more information, call 636-1504 and leave a message.
* Arundel Improvement Association news: The next AIA meeting will begin at 8 p.m. May 20 at the hall.
* The AIA C.A.S.O.S. will celebrate its fourth anniversary with a luncheon at the AIA hall at noon on May 18. Members may bring one guest or a prospective member. The club is open to county seniors ages 55 years or older. For more information, call 789-2192.