For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* May 14-18: Servistar Corp. Semiannual Trade Show at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Jan Schofield, P.O. Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16001. Expected attendance: 8,000.
* May 23-28: Osprey USA Ltd. at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Julian Winkley, 1450-A North Airport Road, Naples, Fla. 33942. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* May 24-28: American Geophysical Union, annual spring meeting at Convention Center. Contact Brenda Weaver, 2000 Florida Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C., 20009. Expected attendance: 2,600.
* May 9-13: Small Business Administration at Capital Hilton Hotel. Contact Susan Walthal, 409 3rd St. S.W., Washington, D.C., 20416. Expected attendance: 400.
* May 9-13: International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans at the Washington Court. Contact Ardyce Myhre, 18700 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, Wis., 53005. Expected attendance: 225.
* May 9-13: Dun and Bradstreet Software Services general meeting at Sheraton Washington. Contact Marsha Reynolds, 3445 Peachtree Road N.E., Atlanta, Ga., 30326. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* May 9-16: National Association of Independent Record Distributors annual convention at Hyatt Crystal City. Contact Holly Cass, P.O. Box 568, Maplesdale, N.J., 08052. Expected attendance: 750.
* May 10-14: American Law Institute annual North American convention at Stouffer Mayflower Hotel. Contact Kathleen Peters, 4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, Pa., 19104. Expected attendance: 1,800.
* May 12-14: National Venture Capital Association annual meeting at Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact Holly Myers, 1655 N. Fort Myer Drive, Arlington, Va., 22209. Expected attendance: 600.
May 13-15: Independent Petroleum Association of America mid-year meeting at J. W. Marriott. Contact Alex Mills, 1101 16th St. N.W., Washington, D.C., 20036. Expected attendance: 1,000.
May 13-17: National Association of Home Builders spring board meeting at Washington Hilton. Contact Wayne Stetson, 15th and M St. N.W., Washington, D.C., 20005. Expected attendance: 2,000.