* American Commercial Lines Inc., named Geoffrey L. Fuller vice president of technology.
* American Office has named David Kuntz as chief operating officer and Michael Kuntz as chief financial officer. * Fedder & Garten announced that Bruce L. Corriveau will devote his practice to general civil litigation and Brian J. Gibbons will direct the firm's real estate, finance and creditor's rights practice. * Freed and Associates named Richard K. Bleser Jr. vice president/management supervisor.
* W. B. Doner & Co. named Mike Knaisch senior vice president/account director. He will oversee the American Mobile Satellite Corp. and Edison Electric Institute accounts.
* Mercantile-Safe Deposit and Trust Co. named J. Marshall Reid senior vice president in corporate lending and K. Michael Kines vice president. * Hannah More Center School named the following to its board of directors: Peter O'Brien, vice president T. Rowe Price Associates Inc.; Mary D. Scheller, vice president Alexander &. Alexander Inc.; and Camille B. Wheeler, director Department of Social Services, Baltimore County.
* Sparks State Bank named Robert Rigger to the board of directors. He is a speaker for the Chesapeake Bay Foundation and is a board member of the Chesapeake Habitat for Humanity.
* MNC Financial promoted Hunter F. Calloway and Nicholas Yakubik to senior vice presidents, real estate.
* Resource Realty Inc., named Richard R. Shields vice president of leasing and development.