Sean Keenan and Stebs Garcia combined for 13 saves as No. 1 St. Paul's (13-0) shut out McDonogh, 16-0, in Maryland Scholastic Association A Conference play. It was the Crusaders' 34th straight win. Jamie Pollock scored three goals.
* Fallston 19, Hammond 9: Senior midfielder Dan Bowers scored a game-high five goals and Brad Baker and Zack Karantonis added four goals each to lead No. 9 Fallston (10-1) past host Hammond in a Harford County game.
* City 17, Patterson 5: Attack Ron Helmick and midfielder Trent Green scored five goals each to lead host City (11-2, 9-2) past Patterson in 4A-2A City League game.
* Overlea 14, Chesapeake-BC 2: Visiting Overlea (6-2, 6-2) scored 11 goals in the second and third quarters to rout host Chesapeake-BC (0-8, 0-8), in a Baltimore County 2A-1A League game.
* Catonsville 14, Lansdowne 5: Attackman Matt Milani scored two of his five goals in the first half to help build a 6-4 halftime as Catonsville's (7-4) took a commanding win over visiting Lansdowne in a 4A-3A Baltimore County League game.
* Centennial 13, Howard 9: Midfielder Brian Rhodes scored five goals to lead No. 14 Centennial (12-1, 7-0) past Howard (4-7, 2-5).
* Spalding 8, Curley 5: Dan Wolf had two goals and three assists to lead Spalding (7-7) past Curley in a MSA B Conference game.
* Forest Park 16, Mervo 0: Attackman Ronald Foster and junior attackman Keith Fatherly scored four goals each as visiting Forest Park (10-1, 10-1) shut out Mervo (0-11, 0-11) in a 4A-2A Baltimore City League game. Freshman Sean Markley finished with four saves.
* Perry Hall 17, Randallstown 0: Junior attackman Nick Cowan scored a game-high three goals and led Perry Hall (7-0, 9-0) used a balanced attack to rout visiting Randallstown (0-7, 1-7) in a Baltimore County 4A-3A game.