* ROBBERY: Central District -- A man with an unknown weapon robbed a resident of the 700 block of Druid Lake Park Drive of his wallet containing $200 in the 2400 block of Linden Ave. Sunday night.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Someone stole a ladder valued at $100 from under the front porch of a house in the 3500 block of E. North Ave. between April 25 and May 2.
* ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A resident of an apartment in the 100 block of S. Exeter St. was walking in the 1000 block of E. Baltimore St. Saturday night when a man stole $60 from her grasp. Later, police arrested a suspect.
* ASSAULT: Eastern District -- A warrant was to be issued for the arrest of a man in connection with the cutting Saturday night of a resident of the 1500 block of N. Washington St. during an argument inside the victim's home. The victim was cut with a knife and a broken bottle and was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital and released.
* ASSAULT: Eastern District -- A resident of the 1900 block of Harford Ave. was treated at Johns Hopkins Hospital Sunday morning for injuries received when he was struck over the head )) with a baseball bat during an argument at his home with another man. A warrant was expected for the other man's arrest.
* ABDUCTION/RAPE: Eastern District -- Police were seeking the occupants of a beige car who abducted a woman near her East Baltimore home and drove her to the 400 block of N. Gay St., where she was raped. After the rape, the woman was dropped off downtown before taken to Mercy Medical Center for treatment and released.
* ASSAULT: Eastern District -- A man known as "Spittle" is being sought after he struck an employee of the Avenue Bar in the 1200 block of Greenmount Ave. in the head with a bottle during an argument at the bar Sunday night. The employee was not seriously injured.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the first block of Bethany Court was in the 1900 block of N. Monroe St. Friday
when a man she knows struck her in the face and stole $15. A resident of the 1100 block of Cook's Lane is being sought.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Police were seeking two teen-age boys who assaulted a 12-year-old resident of the 1100 block of Whitmore Ave. while he rode his bike in the 1100 block of Braddish Ave. Saturday and stole the bike, valued at $120.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A resident of the 1500 block of N. Mount St. is listed in serious condition at the University of Maryland Medical Center after being kicked and struck with a broken bottle during an incident at his home Sunday by a man he knows.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered the Christway Primitive Church in the 3900 block of Liberty Heights Ave. between April 28 and Sunday after breaking a window and stole property of unknown value.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northwestern District -- A man broke a display case at Show's jewelry store at the Reisterstown Road Shopping Center in the 6500 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday evening and stole jewelry valued at $4,100. Later, police arrested Kevin Lamont Motley, 30, of the 2800 block of Baker St., and charged him with felony theft and were holding him at the station in lieu of $5,000 bond. It was not immediately known if the jewelry was recovered.
* ROBBERY TRY: Northwestern District -- A man attempted to rob Gabriel's Cafe in the 6800 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday afternoon but fled when an employee refused to give him money.
* CARJACKING: Northern District -- A resident of the first block of Phlox Circle in Owings Mills in Baltimore County was in the 5100 block of Lanier Ave. Sunday afternoon when a man pulled her from her 1990 Corsica with Maryland plates AGA719 and drove off.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- Police arrested a woman Sunday afternoon at her home in the 300 block of E. 27th St. and were holding her at the Women's Detention Center at the Central District station pending charges that she cut her husband in the face with a knife during an argument in their home.
* RAPE: Towson District -- Police were seeking a man who reportedly raped a patient at the Sheppard-Pratt Hospital in the 6500 block of N. Charles St. Sunday evening after the woman told the man to leave during a visiting time between 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. The woman told police the man, whom she knows, refused to leave and then raped her.
* STOLEN CARS: Towson District -- Two 1990 Subarus were stolen from the parking garage at the Towson Town Center in the 800 block of Dulaney Valley Road Sunday.
* THEFT: Parkville District -- A motorcycle was stolen from the 3400 block of Saluda Road over the weekend by two men seen driving it away. A description of the vehicle was not immediately available.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Someone entered the Hair Cuttery in the 7700 block of Harford Road over the weekend by twisting off the door knob and stole more than $80.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- More than $100 was stolen from the the Fairlanes Bowling Center at the Perring Parkway Shopping Center in the 2500 block of Cleanleigh Drive over the weekend by someone who entered without leaving signs of forced entry.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed the Royal Farms store in the 1600 block of Forest Park Ave. of an undisclosed sum Sunday.