For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* MAY 2-5: Accountability in Research at Sheraton Inner Harbor. Contact Adil Shamoo, 660 W. Redwood St., University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Md. 21201. Expected attendance: 200.
* May 4-6: Optical Society of America at Convention Center. Contact Barbara Hicks, 2010 Massachusetts Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 6,000.
* May 7-10: The Questers International Inc. at Hyatt Regency. Contact Patricia Yardley, 46 Club View Lane, Phoenix, Md. 21131. Expected attendance: 850.
* May 14-18: Servistar Corp. Semiannual Trade Show at Omni Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Jan Schofield, P.O. Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16001. Expected attendance: 8,000.
* May 23-28: Osprey USA Ltd. at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Julian Winkley, 1450-A North Airport Road, Naples, Fla. 33942. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* May 24-28: American Geophysical Union, annual spring meeting at Convention Center. Contact Brenda Weaver, 2000 Florida Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C., 20009. Expected attendance: 2,600.
* June 1-6: National Genealogical Society annual convention at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Timothy Maniatis, 1825 I Street, N.W., Suite 400, Washington, D.C., 20006. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* June 2-6: Waddell and Reed, annual national financial services seminar at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Terry Parker, P.O.
Box 29217, Shawnee Mission, Kan., 66201. Expected attendance: 230.
* May 2-5: Financial Managers Society Inc. at the Washington Hilton. Contact Lori Edmunds, 8 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, Ill., 60603. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* May 4-7: American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics at the Crystal City Hyatt. Contact Larry Craner Jr., 370 L'Enfant Promenade S.W., Washington, D.C., 20024. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* May 4-7: National Rural Electric Cooperative Association at Capitol Hill Hyatt. Contact Joyce Welsh, 1800 Massachusetts Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C., 20036. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* May 5-9: National Public Radio Association annual convention at Washington Hilton. Contact Alma Ling, 2025 M Street N.W., Washington, D.C., 20026. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* May 6-7: American Society of Naval Engineers annual meeting at Omni Shoreham Hotel. Contact Sally Skolnick, 1452 Duke St., Alexandria, Va. 22314. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* May 6-9: American Bar Association annual meeting at Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact Margrit Hofstetter, 1800 M Street, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20036. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* May 6-9: Export-Import Bank of the United States annual conference at JW Marriott. Contact Margaret Cenci, 811 Vermont Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C., 20571. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* May 7-12: American Bankruptcy Institute annual meeting at JW Marriott. Contact Caroline Rossanda, 510 C Street, N.E., Washington, D.C., 20002. Expected attendance: 400.