* Catholic Charities named Bessie Mills human resource development coordinator and Sharon Sasada director of communications.
* Chaselle Inc., a national distributor of school supplies based in Columbia, named Colleen Chaisson a territory sales manager. Her territory covers Anne Arundel County, Southern Maryland, the Eastern Shore and Delaware.
* McCormick & Co. Inc. named Marlene K. Erpelding manager-vendor management of the Quality Assurance Department of the Flavor Division.
* PHH Corp. named Frank M. Smith vice president of human resources and quality.
* The Pride of Baltimore Inc. board of directors selected W. Bruce Quackenbush as executive director.
Legal and professional
* Richardson, Myers & Donofrio, a Baltimore-based marketing communications agency, named Patricia Diaz an account coordinator.
* Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, a mid-Atlantic law firm, announced that Kenneth S. Kamlet has joined the firm's Environmental Practice Group. He specializes in the areas of environmental risk management, environmental policy analysis, hazardous waste regulation and real estate development.
* W. B. Doner & Co. named Steven Diebold vice president/account supervisor.
Advertising and PR
* IMPRINT Inc., a Towson-based advertising company, announced that Mark Bertoldi has joined the company as a sales executive.
* Atlantic Federal Savings Bank named Ronald E. Ballard senior vice president.
On the board
* Crop Genetics International named Dr. Alan Hayes to the board of directors.