* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A man was robbed of two stereo speakers in the 800 block of Herndon Court at 7:30 a.m. Saturday.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Burglars broke into the Salvation Army in the 2500 block of Gable Ave. sometime between 10 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Saturday and took $1,161 in property.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Burglars broke into a home in the 2400 block of Loyola Northway sometime between 10 a.m. Saturday and 12:30 a.m. yesterday and took a television, stereo and a radio. The value of the property was not known.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Thieves broke into a Honda Accord parked in the first block of E. 30th St. between 1:45 a.m. and 2:45 a.m. yesterday and took $620 in stereo equipment and property.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Southern District -- A man was robbed of $50 by two men who assaulted him as he walked in the 2200 block of Uhler Ave. at 1:40 a.m. yesterday.
* LARCENY: Northern District -- A grill and two bicycles were taken from the front porch of a home in the 300 block of Wyman Park Drive between 5:30 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. yesterday. The property was valued at $1,250.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Central District -- A briefcase and other property was stolen from a 1986 Honda parked in the 300 block of S. Charles St. between 11:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Friday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Central District -- A man was punched in the face and robbed of $60 by two men armed with handguns in the 2300 block of Eutaw Place at 9:50 p.m. Friday.
* THEFT: Central District -- Several blank checks were stolen from a truck parked in the 1200 block of Etting St. at noon on Friday.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Central District -- Several cassettes in a suitcase valued at $1,150 were stolen from a 1985 Toyota parked in the 200 block of E. Redwood St. at 2:20 a.m. Saturday.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- A woman was robbed of her backpack and other belongings valued at $510 as she walked in the 1700 block of Bolton St. at 4:30 a.m. yesterday.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A man walking in the 3000 block of Arunah Ave. was robbed of $6,000 in jewelry at 12:15 a.m. yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Appliances valued at $490 were stolen from a home in the 1300 block of Wildwood Parkway yesterday at 5:30 a.m.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY ATTEMPT: Southern District -- Two men punched another man in the face at 5:30 a.m. yesterday in the 1500 block of McHenry St. after the victim refused to give them money.
* ASSAULT: Southern District -- A man reported to police that a man hit him in the legs with a baseball bat as he walked in the 5500 block of Pennington Ave. at 1 a.m. Saturday.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A bedroom dresser valued at $200 was stolen from the front porch of a house in the 500 block of W. 28th St. Thursday.
jTC * THEFT: Northern District -- Someone entered an office at the Johns Hopkins University in the 3400 block of N. Charles St. Wednesday and stole a wallet containing more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A microwave oven and a TV were stolen from a house in the 2700 block of Virginia Ave. Thursday by someone who entered after breaking a rear kitchen window with a rock.
THEFT: Northern District -- Plumbing tools and a wallet were stolen from a truck owned by a Temple Hill, Md., man while the vehicle was parked in the 300 block of E. 33rd St. Thursday.
THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a woman who attempted to leave the Kids City clothing store in the 2800 block of Greenmount Ave. Thursday without paying for clothing valued at $34.
BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4000 block of Greenspring Ave. Thursday and stole a CD player, amplifier and jewelry valued at more than $2,000.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.