For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* APRIL 1-3: International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor. Contact Capt. John Johnson, 6635 Dalton Drive, Baltimore, Md. 21207. Expected attendance: 400.
* APRIL 4-7: National Forum for Black Public Administrators at Hyatt Regency. Contact Charles Tildon, 3404 Rosedale Road, Baltimore, Md. 21215. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* APRIL 4-9: Mid-Atlantic Machine Tool Show at Holiday Inn Inner Harbor. Contact James Forlenza, 200 North Glebe Road, Suite 900, Arlington, Va. 22203. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* APRIL 15-17: American Bar Association at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Dorothy Jackson, 750 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 550.
* APRIL 17-23: International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis at Stouffer Harborplace. Contact Shirley Schlessinger, 400 E. Randolph Drive, Suite 1015, Chicago, Ill. 60601. Expected attendance: 500.
APRIL 17-23: Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, International Conference for Anti-Carcinogenists at Sheraton Inner Harbor. Contact Jackie Corn, 615 N. Wolfe St., Baltimore, Md. 21205. Expected attendance: 300.
* APRIL 23-29: World Recycling Conference at Convention Center. Contact Sharon Cook, 200 Connecticut Ave., Norwalk, Conn. 06856-4990.
* MARCH 30-APRIL 2: American Bar Association, Antitrust Section, at Omni Shoreham. Contact Susan Marie Schaus, 750 N. Lakeshore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 1,200.
* MARCH 31-APRIL 3: Communications Workers of America at Hyatt Regency. Contact Hall Sisson, 1925 K St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006. Expected attendance: 900.
* MARCH 31-APRIL 4: National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education at Washington Hilton. Contact Michelle Young, Lovejoy Building, 400 12th St. N.E., Washington, D.C. 20002. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* APRIL 1-4: American College of Physicians at Washington Convention Center. Contact Jean O'Donnell, Independence Mall West, 6th Street at Race Street, Philadelphia, Pa. 19106-1572. Expected attendance: 6,500.