* Crystal Carr, Joppatowne, Sr., defense -- A fine all-aroun player who excels in the defensive midfield, Carr will be one of the stalwarts for the Mariners. A hard worker with solid basic skills, she has the speed and the defensive sense to make the interceptions and spark the Mariners' transition game.
* Jenny Clark, Fallston, Sr., defense -- An excellent decision-maker, Clark is deceptively quick. A strong one-on-one
defender, she knows when to stick with her player and when to move to the double team. She will anchor the Cougars' defense.
* Amy Dean, John Carroll, Sr., defense -- This All-AIS B Division defender is a superb one-on-one player. With outstanding body positioning, Dean can frustrate attackers who can't shake her. She also makes good decisions on defense, knowing when to stick back and when to go for the double team.
* Jenny Haslbeck, Fallston, Sr., attack -- An All-County midfielder, Haslbeck scored about 30 goals last season. She has a great shot and is aggressive going to goal. Haslbeck is also a good connector who can help out on transition.
* Julie Jakum, C. Milton Wright, Sr., midfield -- A finesse player with beautiful stickwork, Jakum is the key to the Mustangs' transition game. A strong one-on-one defender, she has excellent positioning and is a smart checker. An All-Metro field hockey player, she also can go to goal.
* Cindy Jenkins, Fallston, Sr., attack -- A three-time All-County pick, Jenkins was named honorable-mention All-American by the United States Women's Lacrosse Association last spring. The catalyst of the Cougars' attack, she led the county in scoring with 63 goals and 21 assists. Fallston's playmaker, Jenkins settles the ball and hits the cutters.
* Beanie Lund, John Carroll, Jr., attack -- The speedy Lund is already a two-year starter and an All-AIS B Division pick last season. She led the Patriots with 54 goals last season. Lund can dominate the midfield, sweeping up ground balls, intercepting and move quickly to goal.
* Amanda McCulloch, C. Milton Wright, Sr., attack/defense -- McCulloch's greatest asset is her versatility. An All-County midfielder, she can play defense well enough to shut down top scorers and play attack well enough to spark the offense.
* Kristy Metz, John Carroll, Sr., defense -- A mirror image of teammate Amy Dean, Metz has the same ability to stick to her player as long as possible. She has the excellent footwork and body positioning to contain just about anyone.
* Jen Robbins, Joppatowne, Sr., attack -- Playing defense last year only helped to sharpen Robbins' all-around game. A smart attacker, Robbins goes aggressively to the goal but she also can feed her teammates. She should be one of the Mariners' top scorers.
* Lisa Thomas, Bel Air, Sr., attack -- The spark in Bel Air's offense, this All-County pick scored 31 goals and had 18 assists last year. A natural athlete, she reacts quickly.