Area auto racing schedules include:
* Hagerstown Speedway, Hagerstown: Today will be the rescheduled Turbo-Blue limited late models, Starr Performance semi-lates, pure stock daredevils and four-cylinder pure stocks.
The super sprints will return for the fourth annual Springfest on April 4 for the 25-lap feature. The winner of each race will qualify for the Octoberfest 250. Racing time begins at 2 p.m. with gates opening at 11 a.m. On April 10, late models, limited late models, modified semi-lates, pure stock daredevils and four-cylinder pure stocks will take the track starting at 7 p.m. For more information, call the speedway at (301) 582-0640.
* Trail-Way Speedway, Hanover, Pa.: Semi-lates will open their season Saturday.gates will open at 5:30 with racing starting at 7:30 p.m. For more information, call the speedway at (717) 359-4310, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Potomac Speedway, Budds Creek: Go-karts open their season Saturday. Gates open at 10 a.m. with racing at noon. On April 10, the Enduro series will start with semi-lates, pure street stocks and four cylinders on the program. For more information, call the office at (301) 884-4624.
* Silver Spring Speedway, Mechanicsburg, Pa.: On Saturday, the limited late models and super sportsman will compete. For more information, call the office at (717) 766-7215.
* Big Diamond Raceway, Minersville, Pa.: It will be modifieds, street stocks and roadrunners on the afternoon finale on April 4. Racing is under the lights the remainder of the season, starting April 9 at 8:15.