* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a truck in the 800 block of Park Ave. Wednesday and stole property valued at nearly $300.
* STOLEN CARS: Northwestern District -- Two cars, a 1987 Chevrolet and a 1986 Buick, were stolen from the used car lot of Crown motors in the 5000 block of Liberty Heights Ave. between Sunday and Tuesday. Neither car had tags.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- A VCR valued at nearly $300 was stolen from a house in the 5600 block of Gist Ave. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2900 block of Grantley Road Tuesday and stole a VCR and several pieces of jewelry, all valued at $300.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman entered the 7-Eleven store in the 2500 block of Liberty Heights Ave. Tuesday morning and forced an employee to give him the contents of the cash register. The gunman escaped with an undisclosed sum of money.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1987 Toyota with Maryland tags ZGT669 was stolen Tuesday from the 2900 block of Silverhill Road.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- A resident of the 6800 block of Fait Ave. reported that while a woman was giving him a hug in the 6300 block of Boston St. Sunday she reached into a pocket and stole an IRA income tax refund check for more than $1,000.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- While a car was parked in the first block of S. Bouldin St. over the weekend someone jacked up the vehicle, placed cinder blocks under it and stole three tires and their rims, all valued at $900.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- Stereo equipment valued at nearly $500 was stolen from a car parked in the first block of N. Front St. Monday.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- Stereo equipment valued at nearly $500 was stolen from a car in the first block of N. Front St. Monday.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- Someone entered a Jeep by cutting its top while it was parked in the first block of N. Potomac St. Wednesday and stole an AM-FM radio, compact disc player, an amplifier and a wallet, all valued at nearly $700.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- Two side-view mirrors valued at more than $100 were stolen from a Dodge truck Wednesday in the 1400 block of Angelsea St.
* ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A resident of the 4000 block of Bonner Road was in the 1300 block of Elrino St. Tuesday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of his coat, wallet, rings and a gold necklace, all valued at more than $1,000.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 1800 block of Edmondson Ave. was walking near his home Wednesday when he was robbed of $30 by a gunman.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A man armed with a knife robbed a resident of the 1800 block of Ashburton St. of cash and property, all valued at $300, in the 2100 block of Mulberry St. Tuesday.
* SHOOTING/ROBBERY: Garrison District -- A 23-year-old resident of McDonogh Village in the 3700 block of Brice Run Road in Randallstown was released from Sinai Hospital Wednesday following treatment after being shot in the hand and thigh by a man posing as a maintenance man who entered her apartment Tuesday night. After the man entered the apartment, he pulled out two handguns and demanded money and property. When the woman retrieved a handgun she told police belonged to a relative and fired one shot at the man, he fired at least four shots, hitting the woman. The uninjured man escaped. The incident remains under investigation.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- Two men, one with a .45-calibehandgun, robbed a man of his wallet and briefcase in a garage at the Towson Town Center in the 800 block of Dulaney Valley Road Wednesday evening. The men drove off in a gray 1991 Acura Legend with Maryland tags YKZ896.
XTC * ROBBERY: White Marsh District -- A man who implied he was armed with a handgun robbed the High's dairy store in the 8700 block of Philadelphia Road Wednesday night of money and several cartons of cigarettes.
* THEFT: Joppa -- Someone entered a garage behind a house in the 1000 block of Joppa Road between Dec. 5 and Tuesday and stole a Stevens shotgun valued at $75.