* SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A man who refused to identify himself to police was listed in serious condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center after being shot at least five times in the thighs, arms and shoulders Monday night in the 100 block of S. Catherine St. The man was standing at the intersection of South Catherine and West Fayette streets about 9:25 p.m. when one of three men approached and began shooting at him. The men escaped. Police knew of no motive for the shooting.
* SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A 21-year-old man was shot in the buttocks Monday night by one of two men who robbed him of his car. The victim and his girlfriend were about to enter the man's car parked at the Westside Shopping Center in the 2400 block of Frederick Ave. at 8:30 p.m. Monday when two men, one armed with a gun, ordered them into the car. The woman escaped on foot. When the man attempted to escape a short time later when his car struck a house a short distance away, he was shot in the buttocks. The gunman and his accomplice were arrested by police who were flagged down by the woman. The injured man was taken to St. Agnes Hospital for treatment.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Property valued at nearly $1,300 was stolen from Silver Works in the 2700 block of St. Lo Drive over the weekend.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Cash and property, all valued at more than $200, was stolen from Designers Touch Salon in the 5200 block of Harford Road Monday.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Property valued at $800 was stolen from the Zion United Church in the 3000 block of Iona Terrace over the weekend.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- Three men, one armed with a handgun, robbed The Outlook clothing store in the Oldtown Mall Monday of an undisclosed sum of money.
* THEFT: Western District -- Someone entered a car parked in the 2000 block of Presstman St. Monday by breaking a window and stole a battery pack and an air pump, all valued at more than $100.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A collector for the United Insurance Co. in the 3100 block of Timanus Lane was in the 600 block of N. Fulton Ave. Monday when two men, one armed with a handgun, robbed him of an undisclosed sum of money.
* THEFT: Western District -- Tools valued at $300 were stolen from a car owned by a resident of the 3600 block of Grosvenor Court in Reisterstown, Baltimore County, while it was parked in the 1300 block of Stockton St. over the weekend.
* THEFT: Western District -- Someone entered a room at Bon Secours Hospital in the 2000 block of W. Fayette St. over the weekend and stole a patient's prescription eyeglasses and a carrying case, all valued at more than $300.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A
resident of the 1300 block of W. North Ave. was treated at the Liberty Medical Center Monday for burns when a man she knew threw a saucepan of boiling water on her during an argument at the victim's house. The man was being sought.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A video game and a radio, all valued at more than $300, were stolen Monday from a house in the 2300 block of McCulloh St. by someone who entered a second-floor window.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Western District -- Property valued at nearly $1,800 was stolen over the weekend from the New Covenant Church in the 1600 block of Harlem Ave.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 2900 block of Rockrose Ave. was in the 2600 block of Ulman Ave. Monday afternoon when a man passed by and snatched $20 from her grasp. The woman chased the man until he stopped and pointed a handgun at her. The man escaped.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1200 block of Whatcoat St. Monday morning through a living room window and stole property valued at more than $200.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- A resident of the 1900 block of Northbourne Road was in the 4100 block of St. George's Ave. Sunday night when he was attacked by a man who struck him with his fists and a handgun.
* THEFTS: North Point District -- At least five pop-up trailers containing various pieces of property being stored at the North Point Mini-Storage in the 4200 block of North Point Road were entered over the weekend. Taken were several TVs, microwave ovens and other items, the value of which is unknown.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville District -- A 1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer valued at $18,000 with Maryland tags 454830 was stolen over the weekend from the 2200 block of Lowells Glen Road.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone entered the room of a guest at the Embassy Suites Hotel in the 200 block of International Circle Monday and stole a Bible, $60 in cash and two round-trip airline tickets valued at more than $800.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Property of unknown value was stolen from a town house in the first block of Battersea Bridge Court over the weekend.
* BURGLARY: Edgewood -- Someone entered a house in the 2200 block of Rosewood Drive between March 6 and Sunday through a sliding glass door and stole a TV and a VCR, all valued at $800.
* THEFT: Bel Air -- Someone entered a truck parked in the driveway of a house in the 1300 block of Vanderbilt Road on
Saturday and stole tools valued at nearly $80.