* J. Armiger, Boys' Latin, Sr., catcher -- This pro prospect hit .478 last year with more than 30 RBI.
* Michael Brock, Edmondson, Jr., shortstop/catcher -- He had a team-high four home runs and hit .338 with 16 RBI.
* Keith Brown, Chesapeake-BC, Sr., catcher -- Named to the All-County team last year for his strong arm and strong bat. Also handles pitchers well.
* Kenny Cloude, McDonogh, Sr., pitcher/shortstop -- The 6-foot-3, 180-pound Baltimore Sun All-Metro Player of the Year finished with a 13-1 record, 97 strikeouts and a 1.92 ERA. He struck out just five times in 100 at-bats, hitting .429 with 35 RBI, 22 runs, 12 doubles and a triple.
* Ben Daniels, Mount St. Joseph, Sr., pitcher -- Ace hurler for the Gaels went 5-3 with 55 strikeouts last season.
* Tom Dugas, Loyola, Sr., pitcher/infielder -- A 6-4, 245-pounder who hits and pitches with power. Has an excellent work ethic and command of three pitches. "A coach's dream," said Loyola coach Dave McCann.
* Buddy Edmond, Mount St. Joseph, Sr., designated hitter -- A second-team All-Metro and a pro prospect, he hit nearly .500 at Patterson last year.
* Tim Elliott, Gilman, Sr., shortstop -- A smart base runner (20 steals), the three-year starter hit .365 with 25 RBI and is a Division I prospect.
* Emanuel Fitzgerald, Dunbar, Sr., pitcher/utility -- This excellent batter is the Poets' ace for the second straight year after winning three of the Poets' five victories last season.
* Dewayne Fowble, Hereford, Sr., pitcher -- The ace of the Bulls' staff, he was named first-team All-County as a sophomore.
* Andrew Gray, Lake Clifton, Sr., catcher/pitcher -- This four-year starter went 3-0 last year and throws the curve, knuckleball and fastball. He hit .312 with three home runs and 16 RBI.
* Ronnie Green, Patterson, Sr., catcher -- Hit .361 as leadoff batter, scoring 27 runs with 16 stolen bases. Good behind the plate.
* Tony Green, Mervo, Sr., third base -- At 6-2, 200 pounds, he hits for power and has great speed.
* Clarence Holliday, Edmondson, Sr., shortstop/second base -- Hit .327 with two home runs and 18 RBI.
* Josh Katz, Pikesville, Jr., center field -- Led county 2A-1A league in most offensive categories last year, batting over .450.
* Larry Marino, Calvert Hall, Sr., third base/pitcher -- An excellent fielder who hit .423 with three home runs and 29 RBI last season.
* Mandell Marsh, Perry Hall, Jr., center field -- Provided a strong bat and excellent defense in helping Perry Hall win the Class 4A state title last season.
* Chris Marshall, Loyola, Sr., shortstop -- Good hands, solid arm ,, and great contact hitter.
* Steve Matcuk, Mount St. Joseph, Jr., pitcher/shortstop -- MVP on junior varsity after going 7-1. Also hit .443 with 29 RBI, nine doubles, two triples, three home runs.
* Brian Matz, Calvert Hall, Sr., pitcher/first base -- The first-team All-Metro was 8-2 with a 3.02 ERA and 79 strikeouts, and hit .444 with a team-leading 30 RBI to lead the Cardinals to the Maryland Scholastic Association A Conference finals.
* Chris Mirabile, Patapsco, Sr., pitcher/shortstop -- No. 1 starter for the pitching-rich Patriots.
* Ryan Moran, Towson, Sr., second base -- Hit over .380 and played well defensively in earning first-team All-County honors.
* Frank Moyer, Loch Raven, Sr., pitcher/first baseman -- A legitimate power hitter who also will be used as a closer out of the bullpen.
* Randy Musgrove, Lansdowne, Sr., pitcher -- A solid hurler who also was the county's leading batter.
* Milton Nichols, Southwestern, Sr., outfielder/first base -- Hit .410 with 30 RBI and scored 25 runs.
* Carlton Nivens, City, Sr., pitcher/left fielder -- The left-hander won five of the Knights' 10 victories (with two losses) and hit .380 with 17 RBI.
* Todd Rettkowski, Dundalk, Sr., catcher -- Has a strong arm and stronger bat. Led league in doubles last season.
* Josh Rohlfs, Hereford, Sr., catcher -- Strong arm, good bat. Was named first-team All-County last season.
* John Sauer, Patterson, Sr., outfield -- Hit .500 with 20 RBI and four home runs and scored 31 runs.
* Chris Schwoy, Curley, Jr., catcher -- Best athlete on the team, the left fielder batted .309 last year.
* Jeremy Shutt, Gibbons, Sr., pitcher -- A third-year starting left-hander with excellent location and a good mix of pitches, especially his breaking ball.
* Antonio Simpson, Carver, Sr., catcher/pitcher -- Hit .542 and won four of the Bears' seven games on the mound.
* Mike Solis, Towson, Sr., shortstop -- Hit well over .400 last season in earning first-team All-County honors. Has a quick bat, runs well and is solid in the field.
* Terrence Suber, City, Sr., center field -- The team's best athlete batted .400 with five home runs and 22 RBI.
* Mark Truszkowski, Overlea, Sr., shortstop/pitcher -- A starter since his sophomore year, he has a career mark of 12-1. At 6-2, he's big and overpowering.
* Jerry Vecchioni, Patapsco, Soph., shortstop -- Started as a freshman and brings a strong arm and an excellent hitter to his team.
* Delvin Wells, Carver, Jr., pitcher/outfielder -- Hit .440 for the Bears and won three of their seven games on the mound.
* Terrence Wheeler, Southwestern, Soph., catcher/pitcher -- Hit .500 with 20 RBI and was the team's co-MVP last year.
* Charles Wilhelm, Poly, Jr., shortstop/pitcher -- Hit .414 with 16 RBI. Could handle the majority of the Engineers' pitching duties.