For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* MARCH 24-27: Maryland Printmakers Association at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Phyllis Wright, 807 E. Baltimore St., Baltimore, Md. 21202. Expected attendance: 350.
* MARCH 25-26: National Committee for Clinical Lab Standards at Hyatt Regency. Contact Helen Gallagher, 771 East Lancaster, Villanova, Pa. 19085. Expected attendance: 350.
* MARCH 26-28: Remodeling Contractors Association of America the Hyatt Regency. Contact Thomas Driscoll, 4727 48th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20016.
* APRIL 1-3: International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor. Contact Captain John Johnson, 6635 Dalton Drive, Baltimore, Md. 21207. Expected attendance: 400.
* APRIL 15-17: American Bar Association at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Dorothy Jackson, 750 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 550.
* APRIL 17-23: International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis at Stouffer Harborplace. Contact Shirley Schlessinger, 400 East Randolph Drive, Suite 1015, Chicago, Ill. 60601. Expected attendance: 500.
* APRIL 17-23: Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, International Conference for Anti-Carcinogenists at Sheraton Inner Harbor. Contact Jackie Corn, 615 N. Wolfe St., Baltimore, Md. 21205. Expected attendance: 300.
* APRIL 23-29: World Recycling Conference at Convention Center. Contact Sharon Cook, 200 Connecticut Ave., Norwalk, Conn. 06856-4990.
* MARCH 20-24: Tax Executives Institute at Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact Deborah Gaffney, 1001 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Suite 320, Washington, D.C. 20004. Expected attendance: 900.
* MARCH 20-25: Independent Insurance Agents of America at Capital Hilton Hotel. Contact Jeff Etzkin, 127 S. Peyton St., Alexandria, Va. 22314. Expected attendance: 550.
* MARCH 22-25: National Association of Home Builders at Hyatt Regency. Contact Deborah Miller, 15th & M St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 600.
* MARCH 23-25: American Association of Airport Executives at Hyatt Regency. Contact Sally Luber, 4212 King St., Alexandria, Va. 22302. Expected attendance: 200.
* MARCH 23-26: American Association of Homes for the Aging at Washington Renaissance. Contact Allison Owings, 901 E St. N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: