* AT&T; Global Business Communications Systems in Baltimore appointed the following to senior account executive: Chris Hebron for Baltimore City and Anne Arundel County; Marie Mellis for Baltimore, Carroll and Harford counties; Doug Wann for Baltimore City and Howard County.
* Card Establishment Services, a payment processing service in Lutherville, named John Olszewski manager and programmer analyst, Systems Development Group.
* Graymar Business Systems Inc. in Timonium named Rich Christensen vice president, sales.
* Greenhorne & O'Mara Inc., a consulting design firm based in Greenbelt, named Richard Hebert group leader, Hazardous Waste Field Investigations/Audits.
* Hayman Systems, a Laurel-based provider of computer systems, named Katie Montgomery product manager, Data Collection Systems.
* McCormick & Wild Inc., an affiliate of McCormick & Co. Inc. in Sparks, named Alan T. MacFadden manager-Beverage Applications.
* Potomac Edison in Hagerstown promoted Albert H. Bingman to manager, division administration.
* Trace Laboratories-East, an independent test laboratory in Linthicum, named Carl E. Killian materials manager and promoted John M. Radman to quality manager. * Levan, Schimel, Belman & Abramson, a Columbia law firm, pTC named Harvey B. Steinman principal.
* Ober, Kaler, Grimes & Shriver, a regional law firm, appointed Randal J. Pesce associate in the New Jersey office
* Reznick Fedder & Silverman, a regional accounting and business consulting firm, named Angeline Mun associate.
* Hopkins Federal Savings Bank in Baltimore named David B. Vannoy executive vice president and treasurer.
* National Mortgage Corp. in Annapolis named James Anderson vice president, Baltimore-North Anne Arundel County.
* Potomac Valley Bank, an affiliate of Mercantile Bankshares Corp.,
named Kenneth C. Cook vice president, business development. * CB Commercial, a Baltimore-based commercial real estate firm, named Michael K. Skaggs to the sales staff.
* Kayne/Levin/Neilson/Bavar Realtors, a commercial real estate brokerage in Baltimore, named Robert S. Clements and Maury W. Levin principals.
* Thorne Consultants, a Bethesda-based commercial real estate consulting and appraisal firm, named Theodore A. Seale director, Hospitality Real Estate Services. * Farmers and Mechanics National Bank and its parent company F&M; Bancorp in Frederick elected Beverly B. Byron to the board of directors.
* Westview Federal Savings and Loan Association in Baltimore named Dr. Sheldon H. Lerman director, Philip Vizzini director emeritus and Susan B. Katzenberg vice president. * Bon Secours Hospital in Baltimore named Jane R. Durney chief operating officer. * The Blum Group, a Baltimore-based advertising agency, named Harry R. Colson account executive.
* Freed and Associates, a Baltimore-based advertising and marketing communications firm, promoted Karen Fogel to account executive and appointed Maryann Lozano assistant account executive.
* Richardson, Myers & Donofrio, named Connie Whittington senior vice president/director of communications.
* Council on Economic Education in Maryland appointed the following governing and operating trustees: Fred M. Gloth Jr., senior vice president and corporate secretary of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Maryland; Dr. Nancy S. Grasmick, Maryland state superintendent of schools; Michael F. Molloy, vice president with Alex. Brown & Sons; Richard G. Petzold, controller of Chesapeake & Potomac Telephone of Maryland; Robert W. Schaefer, executive vice president and chief financial officer of First National Bank of Maryland. Christopher D. Votta, a partner with Ernst & Young, was named operating trustee and finance chairman, and Dr. Stuart D. Berger, superintendent of Baltimore County schools, was named general member of the board.
* Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander, a regional law firm, pledged a 10-year gift to the University of Maryland School of Law in memory of Charles R. Taylor Jr. The gift will fund an adjunct professor who will teach an environmental law course at the university.
* Kathy A. Ganley, tax manager in the Baltimore office of C. W. Amos & Co., was named to the board of the Maryland Affiliate of the American Heart Association.