* LARCENY: Northern District -- Someone stole $130 from a money bag that was left unattended Monday afternoon in a building at the Johns Hopkins University, 3400 N. Charles St.
dTC * LARCENY: Western District -- Someone stole a portable color television, a radar detector, several cassette tapes and a baseball cap sometime Monday or Tuesday from a car in the 2700 block of Mosher St.
* BURGLARY ATTEMPT: Northern District -- Someone used a pry tool in an attempt to open a door of a building at the Johns Hopkins University, 3400 block N. Charles St., sometime overnight Monday. Entry was not gained.
* LARCENY: Northern District -- Someone broke out the window of a 1990 Plymouth and took several cassette tapes and a calculator with a total value of $75. The theft occurred Monday or Tuesday in the 2800 block of Woodland Ave.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northern District -- A woman reported she was walking in the 1000 block of E. Lake Ave. Monday night when a man walked by, said "Hi," then as soon as he passed, he turned and grabbed her by the throat. He threw her to the ground and took $55.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone broke into the Arcade Pharmacy in the 5500 block of Harford Road about 8:25 p.m. Tuesday and stole several cartons of cigarettes.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A videocassette recorder, watches, a television and a handgun were stolen Tuesday morning after someone pried open the front door of a home in the 2400 block of N. Charles St. Total value of the items was $690.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A 1989 Toyota was stolen Monday or Tuesday after having been parked in the 3000 block of Guilford Ave.
* LARCENY: Northern District -- A coat worth $250 was stolen from a hall of the Johns Hopkins University, 3400 block N. Charles St., sometime Monday afternoon after the owner left it unattended.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Western District -- A man reported he was robbed of a diamond ring, a digital pager and a watch about 3 p.m. Wednesday by a man who pointed a .38-caliber handgun at him in the 2200 block of Presstman St.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- An amplifier valued at $85 was stolen between March 7 and Tuesday after someone broke into the New Bethel Church in the 500 block of N. Carrollton Ave.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- About $766 worth of unspecified equipment was stolen between Friday and Wednesday from La Rose's Beauty Salon in the 1800 block of N. Mount St. after someone entered through a basement door.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Several pieces of luggage and a suit with a total value of $90 were stolen during the day Tuesday from a home in the 2900 block of Oakford Ave. that was entered by breaking a basement window.
* VANDALISM, LARCENY: Cockeysville District -- Someone threw a piece of concrete through a glass window at Ames Department Store in the 2100 block of York Road and stole a Samsung camcorder worth $500. The theft occurred about 3:15 a.m. Wednesday.
* AUTO THEFT: Cockeysville District -- A 1992 Acura Legend with an estimated value of $25,000 was stolen early Wednesday morning from an apartment complex parking lot in the 10000 block of Hillgreen Circle.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- A videocassette recorder worth $175 and $150 in cash were stolen Wednesday afternoon from the bedroom of a home in the 16700 block of York Road. Entry was gained after someone broke the glass of a front door.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone broke out a rear window of a house in the 1300 block of Highland Drive between Friday and Tuesday. It is unknown what was taken from the house.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone removed the lock on the front door of the Cranbrook Hairstylists shop in the 500 block of Cranbrook Road and stole $15 in cash. The theft occurred Monday or Tuesday.