* Arkay Industries in Belcamp promoted Steve Jones to vice president of operations.
* Armco Stainless & Alloy Products Division in Baltimore and Bridgeville named Harry W. Moxley vice president and general manager.
* Anne Arundel Community College in Arnold appointed E. Daniel Kapraun assistant dean for enrollment services.
* Bozzuto & Associates, a Greenbelt-based residential real estate developer, named Eric Skeeter property manager.
* Froehling & Robertson Inc., a Richmond, Va.-based consulting firm, named Michele Twilley environmental project manager in the Baltimore Environmental Group office.
* Graphic Technologies Inc., a provider of graphic arts services in Baltimore, named Jay K. Goldscher marketing director.
* The Johns Hopkins School of Continuing Studies' Division of Business and Management in Baltimore named Dr. Robert Pernick assistant professor and director of the Foundation Program and Dr. Jo Ellen Gray senior associate program director for Human Resource Programs and Manager of the Leadership Development Program, School of Continuing Studies' Division of Business and Management.
* Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts and the Maryland Hall Foundation in Annapolis named Jan Hoffberger director of development.
* Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission in Silver Spring appointed LeRoy J. Hedgepath executive director.
* Morris & Ritchie Associates Inc., an engineering firm in Bel Air, named Bruce C. McMillin associate.
* Prospect Associates Ltd., a health sciences research and communications firm in Rockville, named Marcia Carlyn director of research and evaluation; Dr. Cecile Johnston director of social marketing research; Lisa Rochlin director of the Marketing Communications Group; and Susan R. Cohen director of the Media Relations Group.
* University of Maryland at College Park named Lafayette A. Barnes advancement officer and William Lynerd Jr. assistant vice president for development.
* Villa Julie College in Stevenson named Dr. Robert Lee Edmonds chairman of Business and Information Systems, Sandra L. Vance human resources coordinator and Sandra M. Reynolds registrar.
* WXCY Radio, a country music radio station in Havre de Grace, named Tom Hemler to the on-the-air staff.
* Yaffe & Co. Inc., a benefit, compensation and human resource consulting firm in Baltimore, named Barbara S. Marder to the Retirement Plan Practice. * Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander, a regional law firm, named Michael C. Powell chairman of the Environmental Law Department and appointed Catherine A. Bledsoe, Nancy M. Juda and Gregory S. Reynolds associates in the litigation department.
* Kalinoski and Jacobs, a law firm in Baltimore, named Donna L. Mucha associate.
* Stegman & Co., an accounting and management consulting firm in Columbia, named Scott E. Fireison staff accountant.
* Venable, Baetjer, Howard & Civiletti, announced the appointment of former U.S. Rep. Frank Horton to the Regulatory & Legislative and Government Contracts practice groups in the law firm's Washington office. * HMS Insurance Associates Inc. in Brooklandville named Patrick T. Murphy senior account executive.
* John Hancock Financial Services in Baltimore named Wesley B. Green and Gregory E. Mareski associates of the Klein unit.
* National Cooperative Bank named Leo V. Plante managing director of Cooperative Funding Corp., a subsidiary that provides corporate financial services.
* Taneytown Bank & Trust Co. named Frank W. Neubauer chief operating officer in addition to his job as senior loan officer and promoted Brian M. Etzler to vice president and he will also continue as trust operations officer.
* Coakley & Williams Construction Co. Inc. in Greenbelt promoted Lynn Stith-Bennett to senior project manager, Interior Construction Division.
* Corridor Brokerage Services Inc., a commercial real estate brokerage firm in Columbia, named Rob Freedman partner. * Bank of Bowie elected William V. Meyers vice chairman. Mr. Meyers is managing principal in the law firm Meyers, Billingsley, Shipley, Rodbell and Rosenbaum.
* Taneytown Bank & Trust Co. named David M. Abramson to the board. Mr. Abramson is managing partner of the Columbia law firm, Levan, Schimel, Belman and Abramson.
* Baltimore County General Hospital in Randallstown named Cheryl P. Carroll head nurse of the operating room, Jennifer Shavell purchasing manager and Linda L. Rothenburg director of Medical/Surgical nursing.
* FutureHealth Corp. in Baltimore named Michele Lee case manager.
* Liberty Medical Center Inc. in Baltimore named Diana L. Spencer director of marketing and public relations.
* North Arundel Hospital in Glen Burnie named Heidi R. Snyder director of admitting Karen Lynn Brien employment manager.
* Towson Orthopaedic Associates, Scoliosis and Spine Center named Ira L. Fedder, orthopaedic surgeon, to the staff. * Adams Sandler Inc., an advertising and public relations firm in Rockville, named Natalie Jennings account executive.
* Freed and Associates, a Baltimore-based advertising agency, appointed Kristin Osenburg assistant account executive, Charisse Benjamin account coordinator and Katy Ginter traffic manager of Foster & Green Inc./Freed and Associates.
* Gray Kirk/VanSant, a Baltimore-based advertising agency, named James J. Matthews Jr. to the media planning department and Jim Lansburry senior copy writer.