* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A 24-year-old resident of the 2000 block of Cliftmont Ave. was listed in serious condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital after being shot several times by the occupants of a car as he walked in the 2100 block of Cliftmont Ave. Monday night.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- Two men armed with handguns shot an 18-year-old resident of the 2000 block of Kennedy Ave. in the left arm and back Monday night while he drove in the 2100 block of Boone St. The victim was taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center, where he was listed in critical condition. At the scene, police found 24 spent cartridges from two semiautomatic handguns.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- An employee of the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet in the 3800 block of Wilkens Ave. was about to make a night deposit at the Maryland National Bank branch in the 1500 block of Joh Ave. Monday night when a gunman ordered her to drop the bag. The employee did and the gunman escaped with an undisclosed sum.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A resident of the 1900 block of Mosher St. was riding an MTA bus in the 600 block of N. Bentalou St. Monday night when one of several youths standing on a sidewalk threw a brick and struck the window next to the passenger. The passenger received cuts to her face from broken glass.
* STABBING: Western District -- A resident of the 1100 block of Wicklow Road was arguing with another man in the 1300 block of W. Baltimore St. Sunday night when he was stabbed in the head. The victim refused treatment. The armed man escaped.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Police were seeking two men who entered Faison's garage in the 2700 block of N. Monroe St. Monday and stole two bikes, tools and a heater.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- During an argument Monday with a man she knows, a resident of the 1100 block of Mosher St. was hit in the face with a glass container of grease. The woman was cut by broken glass. A suspect was arrested.
* ROBBERY ATTEMPT: Western District -- A man got out of a car in the 700 block of Whitmore Ave. Monday afternoon and grabbed a woman in an attempt to steal her property. The woman, a resident of the 800 block of Whitmore Ave., cried out, causing the man to get back into his car and drive off.
* CARJACKING: Northern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, forced a 48-year-old resident of the 5300 block of Winner Ave. out of his 1974 Buick on the parking lot of an apartment complex in the 4400 block of Greenspring Ave. Monday night and drove off.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Police arrested a man over the weekend who attempted to leave the Giant Food store in the 5000 block of Reisterstown Road without paying for several items.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- An out-of-town resident was walking in the 4600 block of Liberty Heights Ave. Sunday when a man stole her purse with cash and property, all valued at more than $60.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 2800 block of W. Cold Spring Lane of cash and property, all valued at nearly $700, Sunday in the 2700 block of Park Heights Ave. Also robbed of nearly $400 by the same man was a resident of the 200 block of Aisquith St.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 6300 block of Park Heights Ave. was walking near her home Tuesday afternoon when a man approached her from the rear and stole her purse containing cash and property, all of unknown value.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property of unknown value was stolen Monday from a house in the 3800 block of Copley Road after someone entered the front door.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- While a resident of the 2700 block of Uhler Ave. was drinking with another man in his kitchen around 3 a.m. Tuesday, two men entered the house and forced the occupant into the basement. There, they robbed the victim of his wallet that contained a VA check made out to him for more than $700.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Tools valued at $80 were stolen from a house in the 2100 block of Druid Park Drive over the weekend by someone who entered through the front door.
* CUTTING: Northern District -- A resident of the 2800 block of Remington Ave. was cut on the head with a knife during an incident with another man Saturday night in the 2800 block of Huntingdon Ave.
* ROBBERY/SHOOTING: Western District -- A resident of the 300 block of N. Calhoun St. is listed in good condition at the University of Maryland Medical Center after he was shot in the right leg Saturday night during a robbery in the 500 block of N. Stricker St.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- When a resident of the 800 block of S. Conkling St. awoke Sunday morning he found that someone who was visiting him overnight had stolen $300 from his pants pockets.
* THEFT: Southern District -- Someone entered a car owned by a resident of Fort Washington, Prince George's County, while it was parked in the 800 block of W. Lombard St. over the weekend and stole a leather coat valued at more than $200.
* THEFT: Western District -- A purse containing cash and property, all valued at $90, was stolen Sunday after a worshiper left it on a pew at St. James Episcopal Church in the 800 block of N. Arlington Ave.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A man exited a gray van in the 7000 block of Lachlin Circle Saturday afternoon and stole a woman's purse containing cash and property, all valued at $50, after knocking her to the ground.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A man knocked a resident of Ocean Pines in Worcester County to the pavement while she walked in the 6900 block of Copperbend Lane Sunday evening and stole her purse containing cash and property, all of unknown value.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed Little Caesar's pizza shop in the 6600 block of Security Blvd. about 6 p.m. Monday of an undisclosed sum.
* ARREST: North Point District -- Attempted murder and narcotics charges were pending against a woman after she allegedly shoved her boyfriend during an argument in front of her home in the 200 block of Sollers Point Road early today, causing him to strike his head on the curb. Officer John Potteiger said the man was listed in critical condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center. It was not immediately known what the argument was about.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn District -- Two men, one with a handgun, escaped with an undisclosed sum after robbing the Domino's Pizza shop in the 7400 block of Liberty Road shortly before 9 p.m. Monday.